London at Last

We've finally landed in London. I know I've said this before but this is what happens after we land. We walk over to baggage claim and get our suitcases. Nothing happens. We stop at the food court to get something to eat. Nothing happens.Then we walk to the front doors. Something happens. That something would be a thousand teenage girls waiting for us out front. By us of course I mean the boys.

There's security holding the girls back along with a barrier at the end of the line security has made for us is a police riat van.

Liam grabs my hand and squezzes it. He must see the look on my face. I'm sure it's my I'm-terrified-stiff look. I look down at our hands and look up at him and smile at him he smiles back. Then it's our turn to walk out into the crazyness. Zayn and Niall are at the head of the line followed by Louis going solo and then Harry and Mindy then Liam and I.

There's girls screaming at the boys there's girls screaming at Mindy and I. Some of the things they were screaming were good like

"We Love Amelia" "Amelia your so pretty" "Amelia and Liam you guys are such a cute couple" Mindy your so pretty" Mindy we love you" "Mindy and Harry together forever".

Some of the bad things were

"I hate Amelia" "We hate Mindy" "We Hate Amelia and MIndy" "Mindy and Amelia are ugly"

That last one hit home really bad. I mean I kinda have self confidence issues. I haven't had a big problem since like 8th grade but I'm not over it completely.

Liam squezzes my hand again and helps me into the van. He grabs my waist and lifts me in like I'm a feather. Louis takes my waist from Liam and pulls me the rest of the way in. I guess I'm kinda scared stiff literally. Liam gets in the van and the door closes behind him. He puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple.

"Shhhh it's okay don't listen to them your perfect and beautiful and everything a guy wants" Liam whispers into my ear. His arm going up and down my arm. I feel his thumb rest on my chin and his forefinger touch my cheek and wipe away something. I finally realise I'm crying. I didn't even realise it. I didn't think that comment effected me that much. I wipe away the rest of my tears and take a big breath. I look up to see the others staring at me.

"You okay babe?" Niall asks

"Yeah I'm fine I guess I got to get used to this" I reply

I look over to see Liam staring at me. It was one of those your-not-fine-but-I-won't-push-it kinda looks.

It's really hot in the van and I'm kinda getting a headache.

"Anyone else hot in here?" I ask

"Babe are you crazy it's frezzing in here"Niall says looking at me from his seat.

"Oh oh guys we need to move her so she's by a window or at least try to give her some space" Mindy says speaking up from the front.

"Why she okay?" Liam asks Mindy. My head is pounding and I'm starting to see stars. Aww the pretty twinkly stars.

"No she's claustrop-" and that's the last that I hear before everything kinda goes black.

Things kinda go black for a minute then I'm in that kinda stage where you can hear things but you can't move and your eyes won't open. Yeah I hate being in that stage.

"Is she going to be okay do we need to get her to the hospital?" I hear Harry ask.

"She's fine she's claustrophobic and she gets over heated really fast and really bad. So being in that crowd of fans didn't help and being cramped in this van isn't helping either. We just need to get her cooled down and give her space" Mindy says.