Fun in Wolverhampton

It's been two days since Liam and I arrived in Wolverhampton and we've done absolutely nothing. It feels good not to do anything. No tutor coming at 7 in the morning so she can teach me everything before 12 where she gets lunch and then goes to teach Mindy. It sucks not having Mindy to hang out with anymore. I  mean yeah the weekends but that's not enough. Liam says we might get it changed so we can have the tutor at the same time. I don't know why we didn't do that before.

I sit up in the bed and grab my phone 9:15. I have 3 new texts from Mindy and 2 from Louis. 

Hey girly what's up? ~Mindy

Hey how'd meeting the fam go? ~Mindy

Gurl I know you are not egnoring me why won't you answer me? ~ Mindy

Hey hey hey how'd meeting the fam go I know you were kinda nervous ~Louis

Gurl why u egnoring the sass master from doncaster the Louis tommo Tomlinson? ~Louis

I look at the times I got those. All of them received 5 min from the last one. I smile at how impatient my friends are. 

Hey sorry just woke up and meeting the fam went nice I really like them ~Maya

I sent to the both of them. I crawled out of the bed carefull not to wake Liam. Now you dirty minded people no we didn't do what I know you are probably thinking. For those of you who are clean minded and didn't get it at first I'm sorry I have to specify it.

We've been sleeping in one or the other's room the past few nights. Last night Liam asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him in his room since my room didn't have a TV.

I smile at him and walk into his bathroom where I have all of my toiletries. I shut the door and lock it. I turn the shower on and get in. I wash my hair and body and get out. I grab a towel and wrap it around myself. I grab my brush and brush my hair. I than grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth. 

I grab the clothes I put in here last night and change into them. I open the door and walk out. I see Liam awake but still laying in the bed. He's propped up on the pillows and on his phone.

I walk over to the bed and jump on it. Landing next to Liam and grabbing his phone. I see he's on Twitter. Aww he's tweeting the fans. 

I throw his phone at him and jump off the bed. "I'm going down to get breakfast" 

"Okay I'll be down in a bit" Liam says.

"Okay" I say walking out of the room.

I walk down the hall and down the stairs. In the living room is Liam's whole family. 

"Morning sweetie there's pancakes and eggs for you on the counter in the kitchen but you might have to warm them up a bit" Karen says 

"Okay thanks" I answer. 

I walk into the kitchen and sure enough there's pancakes and eggs. I feel the pancakes. Yup feel warm enough to me. The eggs are warm enough also.

I grab the syrup and pour some on my pancakes and sit down at the breakfast table.

"Morning" Liam says walking into the kitchen.

"Morning" I say with my mouth full of egg.

Liam just laughs at me and sits down next to me. 

"So today I was thinking we could go out and I could show you some stuff" Liam says

"Okay sounds fun" I answer.

We both finish our breakfast and wash up. We walk into the living room wave goodbye to his family and walk out the door. We get into his car and drive away from the house.

We drive for a little bit in silence and then stop. I look out the window and see we're at a park.

We get out and walk over to the play ground equipment. 

"Here's were I used to play as a little kid" Liam says.

"This is such a nice little play ground" I say looking around.

"Let's play" Liam says running off towards the slides.

We play on the equimpent for what seems like hours and then end up sitting on the swings. Liam has taken lots of pictures of the two of us and posted them on Twitter as well as some pictures of me playing. I've just taken pictures of him and put on.

We sit there on the swings next to eachother in silence for a bit before Liam speaks.

"Amelia why didn't you tell me your father passed away?" Liam asks.

"I don't know like I said I didn't really know him so it's like he never even really existed I mean it's like I never even had a dad" I say.

"Oh" is all Liam says.

We sit there for a little bit longer. We've been here literally all day. The suns beginning to set. 

"It's getting late we should be getting back" Liam says 

"Yeah we should" I say standing up from the swing.

"Wait sit back down I want to get a picture of you with the sun setting in the back ground" Liam says.

I sit on the swing again and Liam takes the picture. Liam shows it to me saying 

"Beautiful"

I look closely at the picture and see me. My curly hair actually looks half way decent the sun set in the back ground the last rays of the sun bouncing off my hair and making it look shiny.

I look up at Liam to see him already looking at me. I feel him leaning in and then his soft lips on mine.