chapter 1

"I really don't need this Virgil, i'll be fine"

were the last words Deceit said before he got dumped at summer camp. Deceit stood there for a minute, watching Virgil drive away from the entrance.

"He could've at least left me the gun..."

Deceit mumbled before dragging himself into camp.

This all started when he covered Virgils bed with slime. It was just a prank...well it was just a prank that dragged him here. I mean, Deceit thought that it was funny...But he didn't think Virgil did. Virgil got so mad that he threw all of Deceits belongings in some bags, tossed the bags in the trunk, tied Deceit to the roof of his car, drove like a speed demon, stopped somewhere, tossed him and his stuff on the ground, and left. When he finally settled in for a second, he realized that Virgil had left him at a mental hospital...that was abandoned twenty years ago.

Later when Deceit finally got back to his apartment, he saw Patton and Logan on the couch looking at....summer camps? He questioned them, and they said that they wanted to put him in a summer camp, just to give Virgil space. A summer camp,Virgil space, he was 18! He was not going to some weird summer camp with a bunch of geeks and losers! Well...That's what he thought at least. He still was forced to go, and Virgil had to drive him there, since you can't keep your car at camp. And so he's here, at this camp, called "Camp Crofters".

Deceit finally got settled into his new cabin "snakes". There were only two guys staying in the cabin, so it wasn't cramped. He spotted a empty bed, and settled down on it. "stupid Virgil." He thought. His thoughts were interrupted by someone speak.

"You the new kid?"

Deceit turned to see a boy his age, but a bit taller. He had wavy brown hair with a small white streak in the front. It reminded him of Anna from "Frozen". He had dark green eyes and a mustache. He was wearing a green shirt, a black leather jacket, black torn jeans, and brown boots.

Deceit thought that he actually looked really cool.

"Umm...yea, I am".

"Cool, anyway I should probably tell you who I am so...Sup, my name is Remus, I'm 19, and I like trouble."

Remus said with a smirk. he finished by knocking a Starbucks coffee off of someone's bed stand. Remus stood there for a second.

"And you are..." He asked.

" my name is Deceit, I'm 18, and I hate this place." Deceit replied.

" You and me dude, now I'm supposed to show you around so... Let's go."

He grabbed Deceits arm and dragged him out of the cabin.