chapter 2

Remus stopped at the opening, where a bunch of other kids were hanging out on a bench. Deceit caught his breath, and looked up at the bench.

There were three guys there. At the bench was a kid with a black cloak. The only thing that you could see was his hands and his nose. Another kid had purple and brown hair with glasses. He wore a pink tie and brown pants and top. The last kid had brown hair and wore sunglasses. He wore a black leather jacket and a shirt that had a piece of paper tapped to him that read "sleep". He also wore black tore up jeans. Deceit and Remus approached the  group with a slow pace. Remus dashed ahead of Deceit and jumped on top of the bench

"HEYHOWYOUDOING!!!!"

The three guys, starring at Remus, then to Deceit.

"Who's that, new kid right?" the sleep guy asked.

"Yep, his name is Deceit."

"Now since he's new here, we should introduce ourselves to him." Remus finished. 

" Umm...hell no. " the kid in the cloak spat.

Remus looked over to him with a a frown. He then put his hand on his hip and started to pout.

"Oh come on Roman, even though he's half snake, doesn't mean he'll..." Remus drifted off. " BITE! "Remus said while snapping his teeth at Roman.

Roman looked over to Remus, frowning. Even though you couldn't really see his face, you could tell that he was annoyed by Remus.

"I was going to say, because we can do it at lunch. But Deceit already knows my name now." Roman spat back.

Remus blankly stared at Roman, then to Deceit.

"Deceit let's go unpack all of your stuff, since we're in the same cabin, and..."

Remus froze and looked over to the kid with "sleep" on his shirt.

"Remy should come with us." Remus said in a creepy voice.

"Fuck no, I'm staying here with my boyfriend." Remy replyed.

"Remy, please watch the language." the kid with glasses asked.

"Sorry Emile."

"Its okay, I still love you." Emile replied.

Remy then went in for a big hug, and Emile hugged back. When they drew back from the hug, Emile kissed Remy on the cheek. Remy just sat there, frozen, blushing, and smirking. Remus getting annoyed, pulled Deceit to the cabin to unpack his stuff.

Deceit and Remus talked about there homes and the stuff they did at camp. It was just a bunch of small talk. Deceit finally settled into his cabin, and asked the question.

"So Remus, are they actually...? "Deceit cut off.

He had nothing wrong with it, because he was used to it. He just wanted to make it clear. Remus looked over at him and sighed.

" I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before". Remus sighed, then took a deep breath. "Most of the kids here are apart of the LGBTQ+ community, meaning that you are gonna have to get used to it. Here at this camp, it's very normal to see two guys kissing or holding hands. In fact, I think that there are like only four straight guys here. That would be five counting you though unless..." Remus paused and looked up

at deceit. Deceit was frozen. He didn't know what to say.

" Umm, I'm bi, ...you?" Deceit asked.

Remus paused for a second.

"Me, oh I'm questioning, pretty much meaning that I don't really know yet."

"Oh.. okay. "Deceit replyed.

They went silent, only staring into each others eyes. The faint look of blush on there faces. They did this for at least a minute, being mesmerized by each other's eyes.

"Hey losers, time for lunch."

Remus and Deceit blinked and looked at Remy.

"Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes."

Remus replyed. Remy then left to go sit with Emile. Remus got up from Deceits bed.

"Umm, do you wanna sit with me at lunch?"  Remus asked.

Deceit sat there for a second.

"Yea okay, just give me a second."

"Okay good." Remus said. He then exited the cabin to wait at lunch.

Deceit sat there for a minute. Was he gay? Did he like Remus? Did Remus feel the same? He was lost in his own thoughts. Deceit stood up and looked at the pride flag on the wall.