chapter 4

Deceit was warm in his dream, and he never wanted to leave. He slept peacefully, to wake up in...green? He quickly jolted back, and saw what the green was. He was hugging a stuffed animal octopus. He looked over to find that Remy and Remus were staring at him.

"Oh, your awake. Would you like somethin to eat?"

Deceit paused for a moment

"yea, sure."

He got off the bed and went over to Remus, who was waiting for him at the door. They walked over to get something to eat from the dining area.

Remus looked over at Deceit

"So, how was your sleep? I hope it was good."

Deceit looked over at Remus, who was looking him in the eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. Deceit found himself lost in Remus's eyes, until he responded.

"Umm, yea it was fine..."

They walked over to the cafeteria in silence.

"WHAT'S UP F**KERS!!!"

They both jolt, only to see Remy sandwiched in between the two.

"what do you want you drunk?"

Remy then dramatically gasped. "how DARE you say such things, we were chill about 2 minutes ago! And how did you know where I was last night?"

Remus paused, and rolled his eyes. "Because you smell like whisky."

Remy was in shock."did....what...just...just don't tell anyone else."Remus smirked as he finished his toast.

Time skip- two weeks later
-------------------------------------------
"OMG FIVE MORE WEEKS OF CAMP!!!"

Remy took a running start into the cabin and front flipped onto his bed. Remus and Deceit looked at him from there beds. Remy got back up and  marched over to them.

"I'm going out tonight bt-dubs, because imma sneak out and take Picani out for dinner. So if they ask where we are, tell them at the lake somewhere. They'll look for a few minutes and give up. We should be back by like...10?"

Remus got up from his bed and sat on Deceits bed.

"Sure thing dude, now get ready cause you'll be leaving in a hour. You don't wanna look bad on a date, do you?"

"No of course not, I was gonna take a shower after telling you two." Remy draped a towel over his shoulder, and walked into the bathroom.

53 minutes later
---------------------------------
"Bye Remy, don't screw things up!"

Remy looked over at Remus with a very fake smile." Thanks stupid!" he responded, then walked out while quietly closing the door.

After a moment, it was just Remus and Deceit sitting on there beds. Remus waited a minute, before speaking.

"So, you wanna do anything or what?"

Deceit looked over at him. He thought for a moment.

"What about we go to the lake, we can sneak out of the cabin and be back by 8. Come on it'll be fun!"

Deceit smiled and nodded.

"Yay, let me just grab some things."

Remus went to his drawer, dug for a second, and pulled out some candles, a lighter, a small flashlight, and a thin blanket. Deceit stood still, trying to process what was going on.

"Umm... Are those..."

Remus smiled brightly." Yep, it's a date! Unless you don't wanna... in that case... "

Deceit panicked." No no it's fine I've just never been on a... a date."

Remus lightly smiled. "Well then, it's a first for both of us. Now come on, no time to waste!"

Deceit stood there for a second, before catching up with Remus. He couldn't believe it. He was going on a date with him. It was like a dream come true. It was a dream come true.