chapter 6

I just wanna say thank you guys for all of the support! Now on with the story! IM SO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD DJDJDJ-

___________________________________

Warning: there will be a makeout scene ;)
___________________________________

The kiss was warm and beautiful, everything about it was wonderful. They could feel all of the tension loosen, all of the days of camp melt together in one moment. Remus then slowly backed away, breaking the kiss. Janus quickly looked back at Remus, with love in his eyes. Remus grabbed his hand.

"Come with me, my love."

Remus then kicked all of the used up candles in the lake, quickly snatching the thin blanket and rolling it up in a ball, and grabbing the flashlight. He had the blanket between his arm and waist, and the flashlight in his hand. He took Deceit's hand in his available hand, and grasped it tight. He started to pull him back into the woods, faster then before. He could feel the branches smacking him and weeds scratching his legs, but he didn't care. The anticipation was killing him. He loved the excitement of getting to the cabin, and he couldn't hold this in any longer.

They then arrived at the cabin, Remy still not back yet.

"Remy said that he would be back by now. But its 10:29 and they still aren't he-"

Remus pushed deceit up against the wall, mashing his lips into Janus's. He was supposed to be panicking, but he insisted grabbed onto his waist. Remus was rubbing his hand onto Janus's back, and other hand running through his hair. They would kiss, and pull back to breath, only to go back in. Remus then went down, nipping at Janus's lip. He loved that, and started to let out little moans. Rumus then began to bite his neck, sucking and licking it. He moaned softly, and tried to not be loud. Remus took off his shirt, exposing his chest. Janus stopped for a second to admire him. Everything about him was perfect.

Remus then lifted Janus into his arms, and gently laid him on the bed. Janus put his arms around Remus, taking in his every move. Remus was kissing and licking his neck, and then carelessly removed Deceit's shirt. 

"Wait-"

He then realized that he was exposed, and got up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Remus was on his knees, and very confused. He got up from the bed, and walked to the bathroom door. He stood outside of it, and lightly knocked.

 No response.

"Dee, are you okay?"

Janus was sitting on the toilet seat, trying to find a shirt to put on.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, can you tell me what I did wrong?"

Janus really didn't wanna talk, but he loved that man too much to leave him hanging.

"Its complicated"

Remus slowly opened the door to the bathroom, covering his eyes so that he didn't scare him. 

Janus quickly ran out of the bathroom and snatched his shirt off of the bed. He frantically put the shirt back on, and sat on the bed.

"Mind if i look now?"

"Sure."

Remus looked at the frantic boy, both worried and confused. He slowly walked over to the spot where he threw his shirt, and put it back on. He sat on the other side of the bed that Janus was sitting on.

"You wanna talk about it?"

*sigh*

"I- I don't know. I just- you were"

"Calm down hun, take your time"

"... Well, I just ... panicked. I don't know what got into me. I mean, I've been waiting so long for that. I just...."

"You're not ready?"

"I guess not. I'm sorry for ruining the moment."

......

"Don't apologize for anything. You did nothing wrong. If anything, I took things too far too quickly. But that's okay, you learn from your mistakes. I know I fucked up, but I promise to be better next time. I want you to be comfortable too ya know?"

"Heh, yea. Thanks Remus, I love you."

"I love you too Janus."

Remus then stood up from the end of the bed, and tucked Janus in.

"Remus?"

"Yes dear?"

"Can you just call me Dee? I don't want people knowing my real name. Not yet."

"...Okay hun."

"Goodnight Remus."

"Night my love."

(Author's note)

--------------------

GUYS I AM SO SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE. I totally forgot about this account and app, so I haven't been on it for almost a year. But I ain't no pussy, so I'm gonna finish this story.