19

"I'll go and meet him. I'll stay with him for a month to help him out." I said out loud.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Key screamed while standing up. He was angry I could tell. But I need to put an and to all this.

"Stop screaming." I said to him as I gave him a cold stare. "Seat down. "
"I'm not seating down! This isn't a little thing."
"I didn't say that it was. But you need to calm down , so we can actually discuss it."
"You are not doing it! And that's it! No need to discuss it!"
"Stop acting like a spoiler brat and for once listen to me."
"I'm not going to!"

He is just being immature and childish. I couldn't take it anymore with him.

"Are you telling me that we are going to continue to live like this? With the fear that any moment could be our last? With the fear of losing another loved person of us? He is not going to stop, till he get what he wants. He first tired to kill me , Lili was the one who got hurt. He tried to kidnap me but fail on it , but I could have died because of the wound one of his men gave me. Did that stop him? No. He came to my room , while all of you people being inside it , with hundreds of men outside. He tied to kill you , but Jackson was the one getting killed. Will you think that he will stop there? He was able to escape your people and get away with it. He did all of that, now tell me why would he stop here? He don't feel anything. He doesn't know what guilt or regret is. So we are not going to wait for him to feel that. He will try to hurt us in anyway. We can't risk having another person getting hurt. I can't risk that.... We'll talk with him. I'll spend a month or two with him. Explaining them to him, showing them to him. If I make it possible for him to feel again then all this stupid war or fight will end once and for all.....so what do you say?"

I finished my little speech and I could see that they were deep in their thoughts. I want to help that person. I don't even remember him but if he says that I'm the one who cause it , than I need to do something to repay him.

"Let's say that we agree to this. How are we going to make Shawn agree with this?" Minho said and looked up at me.

"We can arrange a meeting with him. We say to him that I'll stay with him for 2 months to help him recover. But he will do as I say and not hurt me. If this works then he will forget all this hate between you people. We can all start fresh and new ." I answered him.
"But what if you can't change him back?" Key asked.
"I didn't think that possibility."
"Well you should. What if he decided to kill you or hurt you?"
"Look, if it doesn't work it means that I'm not the cause to his problem and he will have to find his cure somewhere else."
"How are you going to make him feel again?"
"I don't know, Key. I'll see what I can do when I see his condition. So are you in for this?"
"What if he hurts you?"
"He wouldn't."
"Why wouldn't he?"
"Because the last emotion he felt was , apparently,  regret for what he cause to me. So his last emotion is connected with me. This could help us. I just need to find something to trigger his brain so he could work. Now can you please go and ask him to meet us?"
"Are you sure for this?"
"I am, Key." I held his hand and gave him a little smile. He let out a sigh , then gets out of the room.

"Are you sure about all this Rose?" Jonghyun asked.
"I'm sure oppa. Hopefully it works so we can put an end to this thing." I said.

I sure do hope that we can finally have some peace. I feel like everything has taken the road down hill. Like since I stepped foot in this household everything in my life has gone wrong. I lost my best friend, I lost my freedom , I feel like I'm going to lose my job because of the days off I've taken.

Key returned with his phone in his hands and I was hoping he had called him. He comes near me and grabbed a hold of my shoulders. That made me look in his eyes. They showed nothing but worry and fear.