My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 11

"Hey Mrs. Johnston, where's Ethan?" I asked. "He's in his room," she answered. I walked up the stairs and towards his bedroom door. I pushed it open and saw a sight I didn't want to see, my best friend and my boyfriend kissing. I gasped as they pulled apart and looked at me. "Blake, I can explain," Ethan said getting up. Tears started streaming down my face as I looked at them. "You don't need to explain, I've seen enough," I said wiping tears away. "Ethan, we're done and Sheyenne, delete me from your contacts because you're nothing to me," I said walking down the stairs. I ran from his house to mine and opened the door.

"Blake, what's wrong?" Jake asked as I ran into his arms. "Ethan and Sheyenne were kissing," I said to my twin, crying into his shoulder. He sighed and closed the door behind us. He walked me to the couch and let me sit on his lap. "It's alright baby sister." He said to me. "He told me he loved me, now I know it was a lie." I cried. The doorbell rang. "It's probably him," I said as Jake got up and answered the door.

Jacob's POV:

I opened the door and saw Ethan standing there. "Why are you here?" I growled. "I came here to talk to Blake." He answered. "She doesn't want to talk, so you better leave before I get my other brothers here," I said. He rolled his eyes. "I'm going to talk to you sooner or later Blake." He said and I closed the door. I sat back down beside Blake and she hugged me. "Thanks, Jake." She said, still looking sad. "You're welcome." I smiled, trying to make her happy. It didn't work.

"Dinner time!" mom said. We all ran to the table and sat down. "Where's Blakelyn?" mom asked. The boys all looked at me. "Ethan cheated on her," I said. The others clenched their teeth and the whole table became awkwardly silent. "My poor baby." Mom sighed. "I'll bring her dinner," I said getting up. "Thanks, Jacob." Mom said kissing my forehead and handing me a plate.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door. I heard her feet shuffling and saw her. She looked miserable, her eyes were red and puffy, and her hair was up in a ponytail. She had on a black sweatshirt and a pair of black shorts. "Hey, Jake." She said quietly. "Hey, I brought you dinner," I said and handed her the plate of chicken piccata, roasted potatoes, and green beans. "Thanks." She said grabbing the plate. I bit my lip as she closed the door.

"How was she?" dad asked drinking some of his water. "She's still really upset," I said to him. "Is sissy OK?" Ryan asked. "I don't know buddy. How about after dinner, we make sissy a card." I offered. He smiled and nodded. When we all finished dinner, mom washed the dishes and I went upstairs to Ryan's room.

He picked up two pieces of construction paper and opened his box of crayons. I drew a heart on my paper and wrote 'We Love You Blake' and drew a smiley face on it. Ryan drew him and Blake and a little heart in the sky. "OK, let's give it to her," I said getting up.

Blakelyn's POV:

When I finished eating my dinner, I laid the plate on my desk and turned my laptop on. I logged onto Facebook

I'm the type of person that loves with their whole heart until it gets crushed. When will I learn my lesson?

|Victoria Taylor, Brianna Davis, Eli James, Samuel James, Will James and 3 others like this|

Victoria Taylor: OMG TEXT ME NOW!!!!!!!!!

Ethan Johnston: Babe, I'm sorry

Sheyenne Young: Blake, I'm sorry

Blakelyn James: you two mean nothing to me, leave me alone.

I bit my lip and turned my laptop off when my door opened. "Hi sissy," Ryan said walking in and climbing on my bed. "Hey, buddy." I smiled slightly. "Jakey and I made you a card." He said handing me a blue piece of paper. I looked at it and smiled. "That's me and you." He said pointing. "I see," I said. "Here's mine," Jake said. I read it and smiled. "You two are the best." I smiled hugging them. Boys will come and go but siblings are forever.