mt (lake)X Jesse - a bit of a confession

Mt (lake) woke up early in the morning on the floor of Jesse's room. Previously he had insisted she take the bed but she refused as she felt she'd be invading.

The sliver stood up and looked over at the sleeping male. She didn't want to admit it but he looked kinda cute. She kinda liked him and had felt that way the whole time they were on the train as well. Jesse woke up and yawned before looking over at her and tilted his head. He was a little confused as to why she was staring at him but couldn't complain. Truth be told he admired her. The shaved head, interesting sense of style that she somehow pulled off.

"See something you like?" He winked and jokingly asked her. Mt(lake) felt heat rub to her face as it reddened "n-no! Shut up!" She said. He smiled and laughed a bit before standing up. "Anyway, wanna go to town with me today? You haven't really left the house since we left the train and I think you should find out more about the town" he suggests.

She paused a moment, she didn't want to get judged by people in the town or taken away for looking so odd but then again she didn't want to stay here again all day as it was sortve boring "sure I guess" she says shrugging. Jesse pumped a fist in the air "yes! Finally!" He exclaimed. Mt
(Lake) laughed at him and smiled a bit at his behaviour. "Alright alright let's just go already" she says.

They left the house and she and Jesse began to walk down the street and into town. Mt (lake) was pretty intrigued by all this. Sure she had seen a bunch as a reflection but could only see things she reflected in and there was so much else here, plus it was a new town with lots of stuff she hadn't seen either.

While they walked Jesse spotted an ice cream shop and his eyes lit up as he turned to her "ok we have to go there, they have the best ice cream ever! " He tells her excitedly. She looked at the old timer looking building and nodded "alright I guess, of its the best ice cream ever" she said, imitating him a bit.

They walked into the shop and ordered some ice cream before sitting down. As Jesse looked at her he wanted to tell her how he felt and cleared his throat "hey um Mt I mean lake, I need to tell you something ". She looked up at him from the ice cream she was eating and enjoying and tilted her head "yeah, what is it?" She asks. Jesse took a deep breath "I- I think I like you, and I know you don't feel the same way and probably won't want to talk to me for a while and I'm sorry and" he rambled on. Mt(lake), in a moment in what was love, lifted his chin with her finger, leaned in and kissed him. Jesse stopped rambling and was shocked but kissed her back. She smiled "yeah I like you too"

530 words

Author's note- heyo! First one shot. Sorry it was a bit long but I think I did ok. Feel free to suggest more I look forward to it! This one was suggested by Fandom9Queen