The Ferris wheel (jessexmt(lake)

Jesse and MT(lake) (you should know that by now though so imma just write one or the other from now on) had been dating for a little while by this point. Though they had only been hugging and holding hands it was still pretty great.

One foggy and clouded afternoon the couple were walking through the city when they passed by an amusement park. Jesse stopped immediately and turned to Lake. She tilted her head confused. "Why'd you stop?" She asks him. He points to the amusement park excitedly "you've never been to an amusement park right? Well at least out of being a reflection. This is perfect chance for you to go!" He explains.

Lake (MT sorry I'm bad at consistency. ) Smiled at Jesse's excitement. She sighed. "Alright yeah sure let's go" the sliver smiled. They walk into the park and Jesse pays for their tickets. They walk around a bit and go on a wooden roller coaster (b*tches don't reflect shit so significant that it's wooden ), bumper cars, drop towers and all other cool rides that amusement parks have.

As they reached the end of the park, almost riding every ride there that they could ride, they both noticed a gigantic, lit up Ferris Wheel. "Last ride, we should go on it" Jesse says and Mt just nods. They get in line which was rather short. They get into their cart and the ride starts, making them ascend upwards.

Mt was rather fascinated by the Ferris Wheel and paid more attention to that and everything surrounding them than she did to Jesse. The boy was fine with it though since he was just really happy she was experiencing all these things for the first time and that he was there with her while it all happened. Plus, it had been a while since he had been on a Ferris Wheel himself and had to admit he had kind of missed this all.

  Eventually they reached the top where it stopped (f*ck ya give me those clichés!). Mt looked over at everything around them and how pretty the city was all lit up. Jesse briefly admired it as well before turning to Mt. In a dumb romance movie this would be the moment the two characters kissed and fireworks went off. And that's exactly what Jesse intended to do. Kiss her. But he did know no fireworks would go off since it wasnt the forth of July right now.

He coughed to get the girls attention. She turned over to him and that's when he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Shocked, she kissed him back before closing her eyes and falling into it. When they were done the both of them pulled away and smiled. And not a single firework went off.

469 words. Kind of nice? Idk. Well anyway everyone seems to have taken a liking to these Jesse X Mt one shot stuff so here you are. Today's shout out goes to..... Drum roll please, 7maxtheazame  since they requested more Jesse X Mt. Feel free to suggest stuff and I'll write it. Bye!

P.S: I used the song carousel by Melanie Martinez cause it kinda fit the theme?