zombie car (Jessie X mt)

It had been weeks since Jessie and Mt had been stuck on the seemingly infinite train. The two, and Alan Dracula, had gone through many cars. From a civilization of posh gummy bears to a fight club composed of talking fish, they'd seen almost all of it. At the moment, they'd just gotten out of a ball pit made of slime.

Jesse was still covered in the green substance but Mt, being metallic, had easily gotten it off, and Alan Dracula just shook it off with ease. "Eh, gross" the male whined a bit, but wasn't truly disturbed by the matter, he was a carefree type after all. Mt just shook her head "oh cmon don't be a baby, anyway, let's go" she said and tugged him along, causing an unprepared Jessie to not only shut up about the slime but also go red in the face for a moment. He quickly composed himself before Mt had looked back.

The sliver girl opened the red door and stepped inside. They were immediately met by an abandoned on fire town. "Jesus" Mt mumbled. Jesse on the other hand was coughing a bit from the nearby smoke. The buildings of the car were burning, and the train folk didn't look normal. Their skin a palish and sickly. Then they attacked, running after the duo, "holy shit mt, they're zombies!" Jesse exclaimed in realization. the male panicked a bit as he noticed quite a few approaches, and mt did the same, the undead came closer and closer to them, dragging their feet and groaning, the two were surrounded, and they were going to get eaten!

Then Mt had an idea, she turned to Jesse "stay behind me" she told him. The male found this preposterous "Are you crazy?! but then they'll bit you instead!" he replied. mt nodded "yeah that's the point, I'm made of metal, and I don't think their rotted teeth could really get past this" she smiled, knocking her hand against her arm, resulting in a metallic clunking sound. Jesse stood behind her right as the zombies approached, nervous for what would happen next.

mt began to run with Jesse right behind, zombies tried to chomp down on her but the only thing that resulted from these attempts was the crushing of bones against metal. The two got to the red door, pulling it open and immediately shutting it on a zombie's arm and watching as it fell to the ground. Jesse made a disgusted face before turning to Mt "Thanks for saving me out there, is there anything I could do to pay you back?" he asked her as the two walked on the bridge between cars. she paused and turned to him with a small smile "well, there is one thing you could do." she said, pulling him by the shirt collar to make him closer to her. "oh y-yeah? What's t-that" he stammered, face red and blushing due to how close they were together. Mt leaned in "kiss me."

(501 words) woo! hi folks! It's been a gosh darn while huh. well, I took a hugeeeeeeeee break, and then highschool started up, and with covid being a thing its a real mess. this was not a request by anybody but actually just something I started up back in July. if you have requests put them in the comments and ill try to write them. I have next week off of school so ill have time to write. bye, lovelies!