toxic friends (Jesse X Mt)

Jesse was out with his so called friends out at the park. He would have been hanging out with his friend and crush Mt instead but they had gotten into yet another argument that his friends were bad for him and that he needed to ditch that friend group. Jesse of course, was in denial. He felt like he couldn't leave them after knwoing them so long.

Currently the group was just walking around town, looking at stuff. They had done anything wrong yet today but the way they were acting, they were looking for someone to bother. As they walked one of Jesse's friends spotted Mt. He snickered and spoke to others "hey look at the mirror freak over there. Why don't we go teach it a lesson?" He suggests and and a majority of the group nodded. Jesse however froze in his tracks and tried to convince the group to change their mind

"What would we need to teach her a lesson for though?" He asks trying act normal and cool. His 'friend' turned to him and scoffed "for being ugly? I don't know since when do we need reasons for our actions Jesse?" He asks "cmon let's just go already" and they dragged Jesse on over.

They reached Mt who was just sitting at a table in front of shop. She looked up rather confused at the group of them not spotting Jesse yet. They began pushing her around a pestering her but were hurting themselves since she was made out of metal.

After many failed attempts to harm where Jesse didn't want to even let Mt know he was here One of the suggested they throw her in a lake since she didn't seem to be hurt by anything. Jesse's eyes widened as the male freaked out a bit. She would most definitely drown if that were to happen. He had been kind of a shitty person not helping since he didn't want her to know he hung out with them after they argued a bunch nor did he want to face his crush right now. After some internal debating he knew he couldn't let them hurt her so he pushed past them and turned to the group "we can't do that!" He yells.

They were taken aback by that "why the hell not?" One of them asks him. Jesse winced, knowing he'd have to tell the truth now and really didn't want to "because it's mean and you guys are assholes and she's my crush!" He exclaims. He looks down and quietly adds while looking at the groun, "I don't think I'm going to hang around you guys anymore".

His former 'friends' looked at him a bit in disbelief, one punched him in the gut and spat at the ground "fucking gross, bye Jesse" and they all left. Jesse winced in pain slightly before turning to Mt who had watched all this occur. "Im sorry, you were right and I didn't want to admit it" he says softly before looking back up to see a shocked looking Mt.

Mt nods at him "it's alright I'm glad you finally left them, and admitted you liked me" she smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away "let's get you home now though alright?" She says to him. He  nods with an extremely reddened and blush filled face and the both of them go home.

574 words! Woo, shout out to Maresa-chan for suggesting this! Feel free to suggest more. I am working on another one as well right now since someone else gave me a request recently so keep an eye out for that, bye!^^