Chapter 20

Deepika and Sidharth are busy preparing for their daughter Sara's 5th birthday party, everyone is rushing here and there. Deepika went up to get Sara ready, she put a pink dress on her.
Suddenly Sidharth came out of nowhere and hugged Deepika from the back, he then said, "When are you going to get changed?".

"After a while I have too many things to do".

"The guest are here!".

"What?! Already! Oh no what should I do?".

Deepika told the maid to take Sara down, Sidharth took Deepika to the room and locked the door.

"Sid why did you lock the door?".

"Why are you scared?!".

"No why would I be scared? She said nervously".

Sidharth got closer and put his arm on both sides of the wall.

"Sid I need to get ready! Stop it!" Said Deepika.

"Aren't u forgetting something?" Said Sidharth.

"What?!".

"It's our wedding anniversary".

"Omg I totally forget,  I was busy with Sara's birthday party".

"Ok but you have to own me big time".

"Ok I'll do anything you say".

"Anything? Said Sidharth.

"Yes anything" replied Deepika.

"Ok kiss me right now!".

"What?! I need to get ready Sid hurry up".

"No kiss me!".

"Ok then".

Deepika kissed Sidharth on the cheek.

"No kiss me properly".

"Oh Sid stop acting like a kid".

Deepika then kissed him "Properly".

"That's more like it".

"Ok let me get changed now".

Deepika put on a gold saree on Sidharth helped her up it on, they then went downstairs and met all the guests, Deepika asked the maid where Sara was, she told her that she was in the garden.

It was time to cut the cake so Deepika went to the garden to get Sara, she couldn't find her so she looked upstairs but she wasn't there either, Deepika then told everyone to look her Sara but nobody would find her.

Deepika started to cry, Sidharth tried comforting her, they decided to call the police, the police came and asked to the CCTV footage, in the CCTV footage they saw that some lady took Sara away with her. The police put a search team to find her Sara, Deepika was so upset that she fainted. The doctor came and said, "Mr Malhortha you're wife is pregnant".

Deepika was a bit happy but more worried about Sara.