26

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"What do you mean his house is empty?!"

I fist my left hand in my hair as I'm in the verge of crying.

Earlier I woke up and I called Tae's phone because I wanted to see what he was up to but it seemed like his phone was off because it would automatically go to voice mail. So I decided to ask Hoseok if he's seen him.

Hoseok said he hasn't either so he went to Tae's house but his family wasn't there, almost like it was empty.

"I know and I don't know what happened to his family either they are just gone."

I sit down on my bed as the worst scenarios run through my head.

"But just why wouldn't he tell any of us?" I ask as none of this makes sense.

Jungkook comes into my room after hearing me yell.
Confusion is clearly written on his face as he sees my reaction while I'm talking to Hoseok.

"Well Jimin it's pretty understandable that he would leave this place, it's dangerous here haven't you seen the news lately?"

"No.."

"Well Im just guessing that maybe his parents didn't want anything to happen to them so they left? I'm just guessing though I don't know."

I sigh and I look over at Jungkook who's now sitting next to me.

"I hope so."

"Yoongi is calling me because he just bought food so I will talk to you later okay Chim?" I nod and say, "Yeah of course go eat." He tells me not to worry too much about Tae before he hangs up.

I sigh as I place my phone down onto my bed.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks as he places his hand on my left thigh.

I look up at him and say, "I think that my best friend left from here because his house is empty."

He gives me a confused face again.

"Like empty as in his all his belongings and furniture are gone?"

I shake my head.

"No just his family and their car." Jungkook gives out a little, "Ahh" showing he understands.

"Well maybe it's for the best."

I shoot him a glare.

"Not like that Jimin. I mean it is dangerous here." He says as he shrugs a bit.

"Yeah I know." I say and look down.

Jungkook pats my thigh and stands up.

"Do you want something to eat?"

I laugh him.

"The last time you cooked you almost burned the house down." He rolls his eyes and chuckles at my words.

"Then teach me."

***

"So you just pour the mixed eggs inside the pan like this." I say as Jungkook is watching me make eggs in the kitchen.

It's starters so he can at least cook something else than making cereal for breakfast or something.

"After that you get the spatula and-" I jump as I feel Jungkook back hug me when I reach to get the spatula.

"Mhm continue." I hear Jungkook whisper in my ear which sends chills down my spine. He rests his head on my left shoulder as I continue.

"A-and you start stirring it around the pan making sure to get every part of the egg cooked." I say as I try to keep my cool with some koala clung to my back.

"Mm interesting..." Jungkook says with a low voice. His hand starts going down my stomach slowly.

"J-Jungkook I'm going to burn the food." I say, my breathing increasing as his hand continues to travel down my body.

"Fine fine." Jungkook finally says as he let's go and just stands next to me watching me cook.

I smile as I continue with the eggs.

"See and boom it's done!" I say once I officially finish the eggs. I place them on a plate and hand them to Jungkook.

He chuckles at me and places it on the counter.

"You're really cute you know that?"

I stand frozen as I feel my face heating up. I look down while I play with my hands embarrassed. I don't even say anything because he's never said something like this to me before.

"I-uh..."

I hear him laugh and he walks to me. He grabs my chin with his thumb and index finger to lift my head up.

He smiles at me once we make eye contact.

He smashes his lips against mine almost making me gasp.

He slips his hands around my lower waist and pulls me closer to him, our chests colliding.

I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen our kiss. It's an automatic thing now.

"Wait."

I look at Jungkook confused as he pulls away and gets the plate of eggs. He puts them in the fridge and then comes back to me.

He picks me up and sets me on the counter so that he can stand in between my legs. I open my legs and once he stands in between them he kisses me again.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck again.

Jungkook tilts his head to his right so that the kiss could be deeper.

I moan as I feel his tongue against mine.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us to the living room and lays me down on the couch, him hovering over me.

He spreads my legs open so he can be in between them as he start kissing down my neck. I can feel the excitement raising in my stomach.

He kisses down to my chest and he stops.

"Can I?"

I'm sorry for the late updates but it looks like things are getting hot in here😗