28

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

In exactly one month, the wedding for me and Jungkook is going to happen.

Jungkook's father called him yesterday about it to let us know. I was in the same room hearing Jungkook's side on the phone call. My heart was pounding just hearing him talk about it.

We have never talked about the wedding before but honestly I'm glad my mom made that deal with Mr. Jeon.

Yes, Jungkook was a dick in the beginning but it was how he was because he didn't like this idea. I'm glad he's nicer to me and I'm sure he has feelings for me, I hope.

It's pretty obvious, right?

"So Jimin in a few days my father said that people are gonna take us shopping for our wedding suits." He looks at me smiling.

Im sitting on his bed as he just came out of his bathroom from showering.

A towel is wrapped around his waist as a smaller one is around his shoulders so that his hair doesn't drip on his skin. His hair is half dried and half wet as it sticks to his forehead.

And oh God his abs.

I nod and blush as I stare at his body.

"You like what you see?" Jungkook says chuckling because of how I am staring at him.

I quickly turn my head away and get up to go to my phone on his nightstand trying to hide my red face.

"Pfft N-no.."

As I pick up my phone I hear him walk towards me. Then he back hugs me, resting his head on my right shoulder.

I can smell his shampoo and body wash; it makes him smell so damn good.

I take a deep breath and put my phone in my pocket so I can turn around to face Jungkook. Once I do, I smile while looking into his eyes.

"Jungkook I-I need to tell you something...." I say as my heart begins to beat so hard. I look down as my cheeks turn red.

"Is it bad?"

I shake my head as I lead him to the bed so we can sit. We sit at the edge as we face each other, me crisscrossing as his legs are hanging off the bed.

I take a deep breath as my palms begin to sweat.

This is it. This is where I confess my feelings.

"I just want to say t-that I really like you and I'm honestly grateful for this deal our parents made." I say as I play with my fingers nervously looking down at them. It turns quiet and I don't want to see his reaction because there's still a small chance he doesn't like me, it's never certain.

Suddenly I feel my face being tilted up.

Jungkook's fingers are making my chin lift up and he's smiling at me.

"I do too."

My mouth hung open right when he said that. I analyze his facial expression trying to see any hint of lying but he looks like he really does mean it.

For some reason my eyes start to tear up.

"No don't cry Jiminie!" Jungkook quickly says as he pulls me into his arms. Just by that affection I burst into tears. I wrap my arms around him too and burry my face into his chest.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook chuckles as he lifts my head up. I look up at him with teary eyes and he wipes my tears away.

"I-I thought for awhile I was the only one with feelings..." I say as I pout and he smiles at me.