Chapter 14: Hiashis True Form vs Fusion Dante and 5 and Kitty

After i get stuck in a wall kitty in her new transformation gets mad and charges her brother with her brand new weapon he force pushes her away then he says you said all out okay we go all out. Then hiashi breaks a hole in the ceiling and fly's up kitty or Saki her real name goes after him then i yell at dante i tell him YO X-MODE FUSE he looked and nodded his head. Then him and me transformed into our x-mode then we threw each other a berry that was special made for me and dante then we ate them and we started to glow Dante glowed blue and i glowed red then we both transform into dragons then we combine the dragons together. Then we form one person Dante takes the human form while i take control of his movements then we go up to where kitty and hiashi are we stand next too kitty while hiashi sits on a pipe in the rain he says have you seen destruction before then he transforms into his ultimate form and with his blade it turned red and fire came on it he said this is something i learn as a ninja my sister on the other hand was stupid and a fool then kitty yelled at him with rage I'M BETTER THAN YOU, YOU KNOW IT FATHER KNOWS IT AND SO DO I SO SHUT UP AND DIE rushing at her brother with rage kitty she wings her weapon at him he blocks it with his sword he says this is my new form Saki you are no hope to anyone once i'm done with you. Then we came in with our fusion x-blade and pushed hiashi back with it then he says your not the boy who i left in the wall we say no were both combine then we kick him up into the air next kitty gives him a barrage of kicks to him then she leg drops him to the ground then we (me and Dante) kicks him before he hits the ground then hiashi comes behind us and punches us in the back then kicks us across the floor we get up quick then hiashi fast as hell comes in our face and starts throwing barrages of hits at us we keep up with his,hits then kitty comes in and starts throwing punches at him. He starts blocking her hits with his feet then he spins and pushes us back against a wall then we jump over hiashi and land next to kitty we tell her how we gonna kill him she said i don't know we tell her theirs one way we can kill him she says what's that we say distract him and we'll get the finishing hit okay. She nods her head and then goes after hiashi then we stand still and we wait so we can strike, while kitty jumps around to distract him we find his wind signature then we pull out the x-blade and then we go behind hiashi and stand behind him and then  kitty holds her weapon and charges it up and then hiashi turns around and blasts at us kitty protects us from the blast then we use our ultimate move on hiashi we say LIGHTING SLASH and a wave went straight at hiashi from behind and jumps over it and hiashi hit by our wind scar after the smoke disappears theirs no sign of hiashi his body was,dust on the floor and then kitty and us say good job and pass out.