Chapter 7: The Big Showdown Kitty's True Form

In school it seemed okay and perfect then the ass fucks of boys pick on the new,girl so as me i don't let that slide i get up and i hit all three of them. Then their main leader said you me fight after school be there i said bring it then kitty tells me not to fight them i asked her why she said don't i'll handle it okay i said okay. So the end of the day came the three of them were waiting for me he said you ready too lose bitch then kitty jumps over me and said your fighting me they laughed and said you couldn't beat a fly like that. Then glowed and transformed into  snk(sexy ninja kitty) they all laughed then kitty strike them one by one the two fell and their leader was scared too shit kitty said don't fuck with my friends got it he nodded his head then kitty whipped him with her whip now,get he picked up his friends and ran off i said kitty when the fuck could you transform she said you never asked. Then she transformed back to silly kitty i said okay make a note whenever where in battle transform got it then she sticks her tongue out and says mhm. Well best best guess i learned something new about you wonder what else you have in store.