Chapter 12: Kitty's Older Brother HiaShi And Kitty's True Identity Revaeled

On the day when i brought Wolfgang back we had a unexpected visitor for kitty? We all celebrate for Wolfgang returning but then me, snipe, dante, rico, and ven sensed something, something powerful coming our way. Then kitty tells us we should leave so she knew something was up then i run towards alexis and sarah and put their heads down as soon as i did that the wall exploded and their was a person on a hoverboard. It was boy on it then he asked for someone named saki, i asked saki who then he grabbed kitty by the shirt and says this is saki. I tell him that's kitty my friend he says no this is my little sister saki and she is coming back home with me, we all in shock to what he said i ask kitty is that true he's your brother she nods her head. Then he says now i'll be bringing her home then kitty kicks him in the stomach and landed she told him no i'm not going back home to be in charge of the nc (ninja clan). He tells her you know what will happen if you don't come back with me Saki she says your not going to hurt my friends got that. He says well i guess Saki you'll die with these little insects you call friends.