Chapter 15: The Hooded Man Returns

The next day kitty, dante, and me wake up at the hideout after the fight with hiashi we need some rest. But during the fight i felt like someone was watching me during the fight it was a feeling too me but after the fight we all took a good rest and everyone slept well but me. I was having a nightmare it seemed the hooded man was standing in front of me with her it made me wake up several times that night next day at school in class Sarah was talking about her problems and then she taps me and ask if i was listening i told her sorry, no i'm not i'm just not feeling well she asked what's wrong. So i told her about my nightmare last night and she said oh and with that little smile on her face i can tell she was thinking the wrong way if she'd only knew it was serious then she said you want me to get alexis then the bell ranged and it was lunch time so i just walked out. In lunch Sarah  brings alexis and alexis starts poking me asking me what's wrong and i told her to ask Sarah and she said okay its a nightmare everyone has one as soon as she said that my wolf sense went crazy i fell to the floor in pain my brain was hurting and my eyes went blurry in seconds then i pass out. Then i wake up in a strange place where no one was around i come and ally and i see a girl standing in front of a building holding something then my keyblade appeared in my hands on its own and  it pulled me closer too the girl. Then the girl holding a opposite of my weapon. Then she disappeared the hooded man appeared and he was holding his hand out then i wake up back in the real world i was in the hospital and the only thing i remember is the hooded man.