Welcome to teenage life

Karma's POV
"Uniform...check, books....check-" Knock Knock . "Yes ma!" I yelled. Lani came in. "First I ain't your ma chica" she said. We hugged then left. She had just came back from ghetto Mexico. Her mom and her always go somewhere in the summer. "Hey Nioami"We said. "Hey guys, so I was thinking-" She said but was interrupted. "Nope I can't, I have "plans" tonight." Lani said. "But I was planing for us to the fair." Nioami said. "Im already going with-" She was interrupted. "Let me guess, Jacob." Nioami said. "I can't believe your ditching us for him." Nioami continued. "Guys I haven't seen him all summer." Lani said. "Im not sure about that" Someone said. Then we all saw Sia. Someone who hated Lani. "Here, here's photos of them in Hawiia.". "Aw hell naw. Shit just got real." I said. "I can't believe you l-l-lied to us." Nioami said tearing up a little. "I just had to-" Sia cut her off "No you didn't you just wanted sex." Sia said showing pictures of them in the "bed". We were shocked even Alani. "How did you get those."Alani said. "It doesn't matter." There convo/arguement was quickly interrupted. "Whore." Nioami said walking off. Lani looked at her and then me. I shook my head and walked in Nioami's direction. "You little..." Lani said. "No need to get fiesty for sex it's already on the internet." Sia said. "Oh and it's Viral."

Alani's POV

Once she said it was viral an quickly checked Instagram. It was the discussion of the day! I even had text from Jacob where he was yelling at me. He then said we were over. I turned to see Sia smirking. I quickly took a swing at her but-

A/N: Ha cliffhanger. Better get used to it.What will happen next?