Step 1 of my plan

Amarie's POV

I'm pretty sure Karma noticed me in the hallway yesterday so I dyed my hair a light pink and put green contacts. I have had a crush on Karma because of her pride and confidence but Lani came and she was way cuter. If I don't get Lani I'll take Karma. But I will always be one step ahead. I have planned this day in case my plan 2 years ago didn't work. And this time I have more "friends" to help.

Alani's POV

We got my room moved and spies all around the building. Even the FBI are undercover as nurses and doctors and just patients. We are now a step ahead she will never have guessed this.

Amaris's POV

I had just got a call that they had spies all over the place. 28 to be exact. But luckily I had 50 of these friends and they were big asf. And sure they can all dress up for all I care go "undercover". I will get Alani back. If it takes 1000 men, I will get her.

- 5 Hours later -

Alani's POV

Suddenly it became so busy. I took the hint that some of them had to be undercover too. Damn she's smart this time atleast. But not as smart as me. I quickly gave my friends the 'take action' face. They left the room and contacted the FBI. I got up and put on my outfit. I was ready this time.
I opened to door and saw two boys dressed as patients. Okay so maybe she did see this coming.