Reunite

Karma's POV

Yes I did feel bad for turning her in but my mom always taught me to do the right thing. All she needs to do is just tell them the truth. After I got out the station, I saw Sia sitting on a bench looking pretty healthy to me."Can I sit?" I asked. "It depends If you are going to hurt me too."She said. "No I'm not here to hurt you." I said. "Then sit." She said patting the bench smiling. "I'm very sorry for what I did" She said. "No I'm sorry for what Nioami did." I said. "It wasn't her fault, I was able to move but I was an idiot not to." she said. "That's all I needed." I said. "Huh?" She said. "An apology to you and one from me." I said. "Your welcome." She said. "Now let's go get your friend. We walked inside and she explained everything so they let Nioami go. "Sorry for arresting you." I said. "No I probably deserved that." she said. Sia went back to the hospital and me and Nioami went to the alley. Fortunately, Lani was there laying down sleeping. We woke her up. "You guys came back?" She said. "Of course" Nioami said. We all walked to our houses friends again. But little did we know that was just the beginning of the beginning.

A/N: Well here is how everyone became friends. But I'm going to give you a little hint so read closely. There will be another fight. and another and others. And an upcoming pregnancy.