Remember Me

??????? POV

I walked into the hospital. I didn't care if she knew me or not. "Excuse me, where is Alani Hespero's room."I asked. "320" The front desk worker said. My heart was racing. I missed her. I was going to walk into her room but I saw the other best friends. I hated them they got in the middle of our relationship. So I decided I'll come back tomorrow. When we are alone.

Karma's POV

I had just walked into the front desk hospital seeing a pink haired girl. She looked just like a girl I knew before. It can't be her, we got rid if her crazy ass along time ago. I wonder how she is now a days.

Alani's POV

I feel like I'm being watched. Just like how I felt 2 years ago. Her name was Amarie Kennish. She was bi and was obsessed with me. Once I told her I didn't love her or even like you she became crazy. She kidnapped me for 3 weeks. She raped me and I traveled 39 miles away from home with her. She scared the hell out of me and threatened to kill me of I didn't listen to her, so I decided to. But I left clues behind and charged my phone and kept it on so they could track me. They found me about a week later and found about her murders. They made sure to keep her locked up. I was interrupted by my thoughts with a call. "Hello?" I said. "Hello....." I said again. "Hi Ms Hespero?" "Yes?" "I'm from the FBI agency." "Is there a problem" I said. "Yes, have you had contact with Amarie?" "Why would I" I said shocked. "She has escaped and by her plan on the wall of the cell she's coming after you." "Then stop the plan" I said. "That's the problem, it's in a language no one understands. Which is pretty clever but we will try." "How do you know the plan is about me?" "There's a picture drawn with your name." "Thank you for letting me know." I said hanging up the phone. My friends heard everything and looked scared than ever.

Karma's POV

I walked into the room and everyone looked worried. "What's going on I asked." That's when Lani explained everything. Including her thoughts. "Wait" I said. "What" Alani said. "There was a pink haired girl walking out the hospital." I said. "I'm calling the agency back" Alani said. "Me and Sia will block the door." I said. "I'll go call everyone's parents." Nioami said. "We will stop her." I said.