1 Down 3 more to go

Alani's POV

But she dodged it and swung at me. Unfortunately I got hit. I quickly ran off to a nearby alley. There I just cried my heart out. For the rest of the day.

Nioami's POV

I was upset but how did Sia get those pictures? That doesn't matter, all I know is that my best friend from 3rd grade lied to me. I spent money for us 3 to go out of town. An extra 1500 dollars for her and she ditched me. I couldn't even get the money back. "I don't wanna see her face again" I said. I saw Karma looking at her phone in disgust. If she was on her phone while I was talking it must have been important. I took a look at her phone and saw the pictures Sia showed us. I was mad as hell at Alani but she doesn't deserve that. Public humiliation. She hated that. Now my anger was turned to Sia. I gave Karma my stuff and ran back. I saw those to fight then Lani ran off after that punch. I ran over to Sia and jumped her from the back causing her to fall. There I beat her up on the spot. I swear I might have knocked her tooth out. Oh well not my problem. I looked up to see Alani peeking over from the alley. We stared for a long time. Then she ended the silence. "I'm so sorry." I was still mad at her. "Don't talk to me, Kay?" I said. Then she ran back in the alley as I rushed to school.

Sia's POV

I later there on the ground maybe for about 5 minutes and slowly drifted off to sleep. Then all I heard was a car horn and felt myself bleeding out. That's when it hit me. I had been ran over.

Nioami's POV

I got to school on time luckly. My home room Ms.Gardener was watching the news crying. I sat down next to Karma. "What's going on?" I asked. "Sia has been ran over."Karma said. "Oh no. Oh god. Please forgive me." That's when Karma just straight up started screaming. "Oh lord, what did you do?" She said. I guess she could tell I was guilty. I took her out the classroom and explained everything. Since most of the whole school was sad they dismissed school early. I got on the bus with Karma. "Where are we going?" I said. "To the station." She said. Then she put those little kid handcuffs on me. This bitch is not turning me in....with KID handcuffs on.

A/N: Karma turned on her best friend. Now it's everyone against everyone. What will happen next you ask? Well that's for me to know and for you to find out.