Starter

Anthony(Angel):

Appearance is: He is tall, has blonde hair with dyed tips (pink). He wears eye shadow and mascara. He has a pink shirt with a v neck reaching his chest. Over that was a white coat over his shirt, and a black choker. He was wearing a black skirt and boots with heels that reached knee level.

Personality: Anthony, on the outside, is a pompous, reckless, fearless, sadistic, straight, a prick, and a bastard. But on the inside, he is an insecure, fearful, gay, and one of sweetest guy you could meet. He loves giving and getting love, but not so much on getting hugged… For personal reasons.

Relationships: He has many ex’s. It’s because of him being gay all of his ex’s has been girls. Most of the school hates him. His mother is missing, his father… They don’t get along. His father sees Angel as a disappointment. His older brother, Ryker, is shorter than him and even though Angel picks on him, Ryker always gets payback. Mostly because of his father. (I couldn’t find a name to fit with Arackniss. SO… Ryker- If you find a better name do tell!) His twin sister,  Molly is one of the only family members he loves.

Alastor:

Appearance: Alastor is a brunette and tall; slim man. He wears a white shirt, and over it has a red “suit” I guess, over it. He wears black pants and black shoes with a red lining.

Personality: He is a sadistic powerful person. He’s not really a fan of showing pity, expect in the eyes of the world he seen as a person who wouldn’t even hurt a fly. He is asexual. (They are in college)

Relationships: Not much is known about Al’s family or relationships. The only one that we know about is that Anthony and Alastor have been friends for a while.

When a new important character comes in expect this layout!