A/N I'm Sorry

I hate to make authors notes, but I think you all should know.

So... This is gonna be a hard topic. I'm sorry for bringing you into this. I would just like to inform you all about why it is so hard for me to write right now.

I hate making authors notes and people can say it's none of your business, but I just want you all to understand. Because I keep getting comments like, "When are you gonna post the next chapter?" and things along those lines.

I was gonna set a schedule with my co-writer, but there's been a bump in the road.

I know I've been beating around the bush, but it's really hard for me. My co-writer, Kai they were wonderful. But sadly, they had taken their life. Kai was my best friend since childhood. But they are gone now.

I am now writing this alone, but I know Kai is still with me. But it's been really hard to write my chapters for both books. I am so sorry it is taking forever to get my next chapters out, (Not a spoiler but I guess) and since they are supposed to be depressing it's not helping me.

So I am sorry you all. It's going to take a while, and I'm thinking of just discontinuing the books since it's taking forever. But that's if I actually can't complete my chapters.

Thanks, for tuning.

~Radio