Chapter 6.

Gulf's POV

Today was Saturday which means that there'll be no work on the following. I could sleep in, clean, and even have a drink with Mild, but before that, I needed to dread another day working as an Intern

I just want a normal boss and employee relationship. Nothing more nothing less, simple as that. 

"I could call in sick." I mumbled to myself as I fixed my tie.

I was so against going to work today because of the things that happened yesterday and the day before that. I just wanted to stay at home and quit my job as an Intern. Touching my neck I felt the soft kisses he placed as h—What the hell Gulf?!

"Pull yourself together", I slapped my face

As much as I wanted to quit the company, I can't. This company has a good reputation and leaving it would be like wasting a chance to enter another good company in the future.

I really need this job. It's the only thing I have keeping me on my feet.

Act like nothing happened, I sighed

Finally fully dressed I ran down the stairs, feeling a little energetic, and hoped in a bus, setting out for TTTS Corp. 

I finally arrived in the building. As soon as I got to my desk, P'Mame had told me that Mr. Suppasit wasn't going to be at work due to multiple out of building meetings he had, which meant two things. One, my day was going to be more busy with P'Mame being second in command, and two, I won't have to worry about colliding with him. 

Getting off of the elevator, I quickly made it to my desk and placed my bag on my desk before heading into P'Mame's office

After showing me around yesterday, P'Mame had given me her list of "Rules" and what I was to do as soon as I got to my desk. She had insisted that I was to first go into her office every morning before doing anything else to get my "To do" list as well as any errands she wanted me to run.

Opening P'Mame's door, I walked in and stood in front of her desk, waiting for her to get off the phone call she was currently in.

"Thanks Ahm. And please make sure that you turn in the paperwork before lunch. I need them to be looked over by the guys in Finances before anything can be authorized." She said before hanging up the phone. 

"Good morning Gulf, I hope you're feeling better"

"Yes, much better P'. I don't know what it was, probably a first day of work sickness. But I'm fine now" I said.

"Well that's good to hear. I know it must have been hard for you to be so busy on technically your first full day as an Intern"

"It's fine P'." I said, hoping that I had impressed her by how efficient I was while under so much pressure

"Alright then, I'm glad to hear that. But today won't be as hectic as yesterday. Here is the list of things I need you to do." She said handing me a piece of paper.

I nodded my head, grabbed the paper, and headed out to my desk, opening my computer and getting started on finishing out the somewhat long-to-do list.

10:30 am

It had only been 2 hours when I was about half way through the list when P'Mame called me into her office.

"Yes P'? You called me?" I asked as I walked in and, again, stood in front of her desk.

"Yes Gulf, can you take these folders of documents to Mr. Suppasit's office? I need him to sign them, and bring them back as soon as you can. Tell him they're for the permits on the new estate, and the sooner they're signed, the faster we can break the ground." She said pointing at the pile of papers on her desk

As much as I didn't want to be near the CEO, the fact that I was still new, I knew that it would be weird if I declined to do the job without a reasonable explanation.

"Of course P'." I said picking up the papers and heading for the door

Outside the CEO's office, I felt anxious all of a sudden. The flashback of the events that happened suddenly came in running to me.

Snap out of it Gulf

I took a deep breath, knocked on the door and opened it. As I entered his office, Mr. Suppasit was sitting at his desk going over some papers. The sound of my footsteps caught his attention.

"Ah, Good Morning P'-, I mean Mr. Suppasit." I choked.

"Here are the papers that P'Mame requested for you to sign". But he was just blankly staring at me

"Sit." He said pointing to the sofa that was infront of his desk. 

"P'Mame asked---" I continued to say only to have him cut me off by putting his hand up. I kept silent. 

He placed the papers down on his desk and folded his arms.

"You must be the new Intern, Gulf right?"

I swallowed a plum

 He knew me. He must not remembered what happened that night right?

"Yes Sir." I nodded. His gaze was fixated on me, scanning me from head to toe. 

"Well Gulf, where are the papers that P'Mame needed?" He asked.

I was startled for a second, I thought he was going to ask me about the thing

Pulling myself together, I breathed in as I stood up, passing the papers to him. As he reached for the document, our skin accidentally made contact. 

His hands touched mine!

I immediately pulled my hand back dropping the papers

"Ah, sorry Sir." I said kneeling down instantly to pick up the papers scattered on the floor

As soon as I looked up, Mr. Suppasit looked at me with a confused face

*Gulp*

I immediately gathered all the papers and stood up, handing over the files to him

"Here Sir, I'm sorry for being clumsy." I said bowing my head down to apologize

Mr. Suppasit then let out a smirk. "It's fine, rookie mistake." Telling me as he took the papers from me and going to his seat.

I stood there for about 3 minutes as he went over the papers. His gaze, from time to time, transferring from the papers to me, then back to the papers. I felt uneasy

After about 2 minutes, he finally stood up and grabbed the papers. "All signed". 

I approached him. "Thank you Sir, I'll leave now" I said grabbing the documents from his desk

As I was about to open the door, he suddenly called me, "Gulf"

I slowly turned around and saw him looking at me, "Yes Sir?" I asked my voice shaking

"Have we met before"

*Gulp*

"A-ah no Sir!" I said, forcing a smile on my face

Mr. Suppasit nodded, "Hmm, I must've mistaken you for someone else, you may leave"

"Thank you Sir", I said bowing my head

I reached the door's hand and left the room. As soon as I stepped out of the room, I took a deep breath

Did he remember?!?