2. Wrong Phone

I have the wrong phone

This isn't my phone.

I mean it has the same model as mine even the colour is the same, black but it's not mine.

How do I know this?

Simple, the wallpaper. This phone has a quote from the Quran. My wallpaper is my red flower than I planted myself.

I'm panicking but I gotta think and find my phone ASAP! I ignored the piping from my watch as I suddenly felt an ache on my chest. Maybe It's time. I took deep breaths and sat myself on a bench outside the school as I was waiting for Lisa before I realized the foreign phone in my hand. I took my shahada like I always do every time my heart aches, just in case. If I going to die, I might as well prepare myself.

The wallpaper was a verse from Surat Bagarah.
'Do not lose hope nor be sad.'

I love that quote/verse. It reminds me to not lose hope if you trust Allah because no doubts comes from the one you love. I don't know how but throughout the years with my heart condition I started to not be afraid of death. I just put my journey in the hands of My Lord.

This person might be Muslim. I learnt not to judge a person for this person might also have another religion and simply like this quote for ... some reason.I don't know but IF this phone belongs to someone who's a Muslim then I have one option. Do you remember when I said I was the only Muslim girl in this school? Well yes its true but I'm not the ONLY Muslim in the school. A guy who is Arab. Same age as me and has the name Omar.

He's popular in school and even I know that despite the fact I'm living under a rock. I'm just oblivious to my surroundings because I focus on my duties and what's in front of me. Even Lisa wants to become Muslim just for him to have a little interest in her. What are they? Angels? I just don't get why people are fan of other people. Just focus on yourselves. Sighing, I realized that I need to first find him to have my phone back.

"Lisa, do you know which program Omar Saleh go to?" I asked her who walked toward me to sit beside me on the bench.

She narrowed her eyes at me "Why are you asking that? Don't tell me you're interested in him?"

"No..."

"I knew that your hormones are raging because of your singleness." is that even a word? Lisa just won't shut up, sometimes I wonder why I have a friend like her.

"What...."

"But remember he's mine."

"WILL YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT!?" I finally snapped. She shut up.

"The thing is that I think he might have my phone." I began

"Think? Might?" She cut me

Then I told her the whole story about how it all happened at the library and how I think that a Muslim could have my phone. Wait he also has black hair, another clue that it's him.