four

- Victoria Brooke's -

I'm sitting on my bed. I sit there and edit the vlog I had recorded earlier.

It gets late so I decide that I'm gonna post it tomorrow morning.

The next morning

I wake up bright and early and press the upload button.

'Hopefully I don't regret this' I think to myself

xxxxxxxxxxxx

- Tanner Braungardt -

I'm on YouTube when I get a notification that 'adventures with tori' posted a new video.
I click on it, and it's titled 'sorry for not posting, here's everything going on in Tori's world lately'.

"Hey guys it's Tori. First off of I'd like to say sorry for the inactivity this past three almost four months" she says sitting on her circle trampoline in her backyard.

"A little more than a year ago as my older subscribers know was when I began to have my struggles here on YouTube. I lost a good friend to her battle with depression and self harm, a battle I face myself" she says pulling up her sleeves to show old cut scars. "I have them on my legs as well, and when I lost her I lost my motivation to do pretty much everything, like upload a video"

"I was taking a majority of the time spent off to do things that made me happy." She says showing some of her art work, and boy is she talented. "Art makes me happy"

"Two months ago almost was when I was thrown yet another curveball, I moved to Kansas" she does a cinematic montage of places around our city she's been. Most of the ones she showed Quentin, Dylan and I actually showed her.

She does that before going back to herself once again.

"I thought at first Kansas would suck. Well I mean the weather does sometimes I hear but, guys I thought I'd hate everything about it and not do much. I thought I'd spend most days sitting in my room like I did back in Cali that's until I met him. Tanner Braungardt. He's an amazing young man, who actually lives down the street from me too. I thought I wasn't even gonna make friends, he proved me wrong. He's really sweet, and by the way if you aren't subscribed to his channel what are you doing. He's got some funny stuff, that said link is somewhere in the description so go subscribe to him" She chuckles a bit, before throwing her head back and sighing.

"His family and friends, Quinten and Dylan have been amazing" she sighs again.

"I'm gonna start recording more and hopefully will be more active. It helped me when I was lost hell to be honest I'm still lost" she sits looking down for a bit.

"I stopped riding horses and dirt bikes because it reminded me of those I lost. Im probably gonna get a horse and a dirt bike and make them proud, definitely getting the dirt bike maybe a horse, that's definitely still up in the air, i don't know yet" she says before the screen goes black before words pop up.

It says 'sorry for the all over the place video just needed to let some feelings out and face some things'

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I walk outside to let Athena out when I hear Tori laughing.

"Taylor" she screams.