twelve

- Tanner Braungardt -

I wake up at ten in the morning alone.

I get up and get dressed in a pair of joggers and a adidas hoodie.

I am about to slide on my crocs when I notice they aren't there.

She always has had a habit of wearing my stuff.

It's cute though.

There is no denying the facts.

I grab a wool pair of socks putting them on before sliding on a pair of my slides.

Hopefully I don't slide onto my ass cause I wore these.

The library has hardwood floors and that would hurt like a bitch. 

I head to the kitchen and grab a few granola bars for the two of us and head towards the library.

Before I can enter I hear 'Bring Back The Summer' one of my favorite songs not by Guns and Roses but they will always be number one, and a song I introduced to her.

When I walk in I see her dead focused on writing something on a piece of paper.

When she's finished she looks up and notices me.

"Hey, when'd you wake up?" I ask Tori who just looks at me blankly and starts to laugh.

"I woke up at 4" she replies still laughing.

"If I start working on this will you go take a nap and get some rest" I ask her.

"Only if you come with me" she responds laughing again.

I don't know why, but this is the funniest thing ever.

"Ok. Taylor and my mom will be over around two thirty" I say as we both head to her room.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tori finally falls asleep and I pull out my phone and go through Instagram.

I like a few posts from some fan accounts before posting myself.

Tristanbraungart, Kimbraungardt, Olliebrookes, capronfunk, and 56,910 others liked this photo

TannerBraungardt - you are my best friend. I love you. Thank you for being my one and only. ❤️

👥 - adventureswithtori

* comments disabled *

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tori wakes up around 1:45 pm and gets outta bed. 

"Did you stay the whole time" she asks running a brush through her hair.

"Yeah I enjoyed it" I laugh as we walk out of her room.

"Thanks for convincing me I should get some rest. I really needed it" she laughs.

Boy do I love that laugh.

"My mom and sister should be here in half an hour to help in the library" I say as we head into the living room.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"So what exactly do you want me to do" Taylor asks.

"When we did it back in Cali and Alaska we'd put books on a shelf then write on a piece of paper the title author and what shelf. After that we put a small piece of paper with the letter and number, putting scotch packing tape over it to last longer. Then when we are done I put it in an excel sheet to alphabetize them by title for the guide" Tori explains.

We have a lot of work to do.

"We are here to help" Abbi screams as she walks into the library with Finn, Emily, and Mike.

Mike and Abbi brought some cameras to set up for filming for YouTube.

"We set up a few go pros for time lapses and are gonna film a bit of you guys here and there whenever you want" Mike says as he starts unboxing a box of books.

A few hours later

"Who wants to go get dinner" Tori asks setting down her notebook.

"I do" Taylor exclaims as we all laugh a little.

"What do you want" Tori asks.

"Let's order pizza" Emily exclaims.

"Of course you want pizza" Tori laughs as she heads to go order.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Thanks for helping. Should be done in a few days" Tori says as my family and I head home for the night.

"You wanna grab Apollo and come over for the night" I ask.

"I gotta work on the library" She replies with a sigh.

"Ok. Have a good night" I say as I walk down the steps and over to our house with my family.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

A few days later

To Tori: how are you.

From Tori: good just finished up the library and the excel sheet so I feel a little less stressed out.

To Tori: that's good.  What ya up too tonight?

From Tori: probably gonna hangout in the tree house. Wanna come over?

To Tori: My family and I we're going to dinner and then a movie.

From Tori: ugh. Ok miss you. 

To Tori: I'll be over after love.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

To Taylor: you still coming over with Tanner?

From Taylor: yep ah dee doodle.