ten

- Victoria Brooke's -

The next morning we went and got Mike from the airport.

I think we all will get along great our personality's just go together great.

When we get back to the house, Tanner and I show him to his room.

We painted the walls a medium blue for Mike, and from what I can tell he likes it.

"I love it" he exclaims setting his stuff down on the floor.

I was right. Yes!

"I'm glad you like it Mike. I didn't get you any furniture cause I thought you might wanna pick it out yourself. For now if you are tired you can crash in one of the guest rooms just down the hall. We can go get some later today when you're ready" I say with a yawn.

Keep in mind it's like 6:15 in the morning and we woke up at 4:15 so that if his plane got in early he wouldn't be waiting to long.

And of course it got in a little late.

"Sounds good thank you for having me. I really appreciate it" Mike replies.

"Of course Mike, any friend of Tanners is a friend of mine. My editor, planner  and camera women are staying here too in the rooms with the name plaques on them. I'll be making you one too for a video by the way if your ok with that" I say.

"Of course" Mike responds.

"There names are Abbi, Emily, and Finn, I have a feeling you all will become great friends" I laugh as we let Mike go rest for a few hours.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You ready to head out to IKEA" I ask the two boys sitting on the couch in the living room. (Ik there's no IKEA in Kansas but let's just pretend there is for the stories sake. I don't really know of any other good furniture store names other then ones only found in the state I live in)

"Yep" Tanner and Mike reply at the same time.

"Tanner you take the truck, Mike you ride with me in the Range Rover" I say as I toss Tanner the truck keys.

"See ya there" Tanner says kissing me on the cheek.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike picks out this nice bed frame with storage built in

I like his taste

He also pics out this wooden corner insert for the wall in his room

He paid attention to the layout better than I did.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

When we get home and finally put it all together we order pizza.

15 minutes later the pizza gets here and I tip the delivery guy and head into the house.

"What's on your mind" Abbi asks as we sit across from each other at the kitchen island.

"You know the library at the old house" I ask.

"Yeah your dad took it with you guys to Cali didn't he" She asks.

"Which logically means he had to have brought it here to Kansas" I remark.

"You still haven't found it yet have you" She questions.

"This house is huge. It's 15,000 square feet, but I honestly haven't really looked for it specifically or hard enough" I exclaim.

"Wanna go look for it when we are done eating?" Abbi asks.

"Yeah, I don't think my dad ever got to setting it up here though. He left like a month maybe a month and a half at most after we got here, and we all were pretty busy getting the house set up for us to live in. What good did that do" I state.

"Then let's finish what he started" Abbi says with a grin.

"Your the only one outside my family who knew about the library back in Alaska, my best friend Annabel was the one from Cali who knew and now the whole worlds gonna know because I'm gonna make a video out of setting up the library, that is also after filming, 'finding our family library' for a video" I laugh.

"What you guys up too" Mike says sitting down beside Abbi at the island.

"Uhh" Abbi says.

"Boys and other girl get you asses in here please" I scream.

"Coming" Finn yells from the living room as he emerges from the room with Tanner and Emily.

"Guys wanna go on a little adventure" Abbi says grinning.

"Where too" Emily questions "And why so late at night"

"It's in the house. It's so massive I never really went around the whole thing. My dad in Alaska started a giant library when we were little. When we moved to Cali he moved it there. I even helped him set it up. Logic says that when we moved here he had to have brought it here. The thing is  I don't think he had time to set it up. There's no way he did. That said I wanna find the library, and finish what he started" I explain.

"Let's do it" Tanner says "wait how big is the room we should be looking for"

"Here's a picture of the library from Cali" I say pulling up a picture "however it's probably gonna be bigger cause my parents were always adding random books to it"

(Pretend there's another picture showing another wall just like that)

"Damn this is insane, how could you have missed a room that big?" Finn asks

"For a while I was angry, confused and just upset in general and I stuck to doing my own thing. Finding the family library wasn't on my mind at the time" I explain.

"Let's do this" Abbi screams

xxxxxxxxxxxx

We had been running around the house for about an hour and a half.

"Guys I found it" Tanner hollers as we all run in his direction.

"I've been to the end of this hall and walked past it many times how" I state flustered by the location of the library "I feel so dumb"

"Go on in" Tanner encourages.

I walk in and am amazed.

This is the biggest library we've had yet.