five

- Tanner Braungardt -

adventureswithtori, taylorbraungardt, Tristanbraungardt, Corey

adventureswithtori, taylorbraungardt, Tristanbraungardt, Corey.funk, and 69,702 others liked.

TannerBraungardt- we be Kansas Kids. ❤️

adventureswithtori and I had a little adventure on dirt bikes last night. ❤️

It was a great night with a great girl.

📷: adventureswithtori

👥: adventureswithtori
Location: the great outdoors❤️

capronfunk - we need to hangout soon and I'd love to meet the girlfriend.

TannerBraungardt - capronfunk we aren't technically dating yet so you can't call her my girlfriend. She's just a girl that's my friend Capron 😂

Corey.funk - since when did you ride dirt bikes?

adventureswithtori - Corey.funk since I convinced him to.

TannerBraungardt - Corey.funk adventureswithtori is right. Not that it took much convincing. You should come join us sometime.

adventureswithtori - it was a ton of fun. Definitely gonna do it some more ❤️

xxxxxxxxxxxx

- Victoria Brooke's -

"Ya that's be cool.  See ya tomorrow bro. She's gonna be so excited. Bring the scooters as well" Tanner says over the phone.

"Who was that" I ask sitting beside him on the couch in the basement.

"No one. Nothin important" he lies.

"You suck" I remark as I go upstairs to help Kim cook dinner.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"What smells so good" Tristan asks emerging from the depths of his messy ass room.

"We made burgers and fries" I reply with a smile grabbing two plates heading down to Tanners room.

"Hey, wanna go with me to the airport at 4:30 in the morning please" Tanner asks as I hand him his food.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's a surprise" he replies.

"Tanner Lane Braungardt you know I hate surprises" I retort laughing my ass off.