CH.7

My head is hurting so badly. As I opened my eyes I was tied with a chair and even my mouth was covered with a cloth.To my surprise I was wearing a white dress, it was beautiful but a bit short as I wouldn't wear it.

And my hair were also done but earlier I just did a ponytail. I was hella confused when I looked around it seemed like a cage.

'Where the hell am I'

I tried to shout but I was not able to.

?? 1 : "WTF man! you got the wrong girl she is not the girl I was talking about"

?? 2 : "But we can't do anything we have to continue with the auction or else we would be killed"

Are they talking about me?. Oh god they are going to sell me.

Suddenly the wall in front of me stared sliding up and as light hit on my face I closed my eyes. When my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed

so many men sitting there wearing masks and I was sitting on a chair tied on the stage

Everyone was looking at me and it made me feel very uncomfortable.

?? : "OK so here is our next item. This girl is in her teens, see the glow on her face so the starting values is $____"

The men starting bidding.
I can't even explain how much I tried to relese myself but failed. They are treating me as an item.

Suddenly an old man bedded the highest amount and some men came opened the ropes. They held me and I was taken backstage where the old man came.

old man : "Open her mouth"

They did as he said.

Y/N : "Who the hell are you guys? just leave me. Don't you feel shameful you are even older than my dad."

Old man : "OK princess you can call me Daddy then"

and they stared laughing.

Y/N : "Leave me!!!! or I'll call police"
Old man : "Don't try to test my patience"

I stomped my foot on the foot of the man holding me.
He groaned in pain as I was wearing heels.

He slapped me across the face.

"See I don't want to hit your pretty face but you seem to be stubborn"

Tears started forming.

*Jungkook POV*

I don't like to come to these places I don't know why they want to have the meeting here.

I was going to the meeting hall

when I saw Mr.Park that perverted old man with a young girl But as I heard her voice

Jungkook : "Y/N?? no way"

I walked towards them when I saw him slapping her.