CH.25

Y/N : "Horse??"

Hoseok : "Its you? and I am Hoseok not any Horse. I got to know that Jungkook bought a girl in house but didn't expect it to be you."

Y/N : "What happened to Jungkook? He

Y/N : "What happened to Jungkook? He....."

Hoseok : "I know. He got into an accident and lost his memory."

Oh! now it all makes sense.

"Are you OK? I mean he didn't do anything....."

Y/N : "No he didn't, he was going to but stopped"

Hoseok : "I am really very sorry for what he did, actually he lost his memories of past and also became like this. Even doctors can not tell why he changed so much, they thought that he would get his memories back in few months but it just got worse. I never told him anything coz his dad didn't want him to know anything about his past"

Y/N : "Is he mentally unstable?"

Hoseok : "You can say that he has become a bit like that but he is on medication. I hope he get well soon. He has gone through a lot. I have seen him struggling, he wants to know what his past was like but he just can't remember anything"

Y/N : "Why don't you just tell him everything?"

Hoseok : "I can't coz I don't want to die. His dad is really a devil and I advice you the same don't tell Jungkook anything. Its for your own good. I'll do something and get you out of here so just don't worry"

I nodded in response.

"OK I'll go now"

He went out. I got up went to the Bathroom, took shower and came back wearing the same clothes coz I don't have anything else to wear.

?? : "Miss Boss is calling you downstairs"

Y/N : "Boss? Jungkook?"

?? : "Yes Miss"

I followed him and got downstairs. I saw Hoseok and Jungkook sitting on the dinning table. The man who called me took me there and pulled a chair for me, first was hesitant to sit but then Hoseok nodded and I sat down.

Jungkook : "Do you know him?"

I got shock from the sudden question.

Y/N : "Who me?"

Jungkook glared at me. I looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok : "Don't scare her. I told you she is my friend.....right Y/N?"

Y/N : "Yes"

Jungkook : "Then how do you know that dead bi...I mean that girl"

Y/N : "I don't know her, she just came in front of my car and asked for help."

Hoseok : "See I told you. She has nothing to do with her, I know her"

Jungkook : "But how do you know me?"