CH.34

Y/N : "What happened? I mean how?"

Dahyun : "I'll tell you everything can you come to his place?"

Y/N : "Okay I'll be there."

and she hung up.

Jungkook : "What happened?"

Y/N : "Can you please drive me to a friends house?"

Jungkook : "Ya but Is everything okay?"

Y/N : "I'll tell you everything afterwards"

Then Jungkook drove me to Tae's house. I told him just that my friend recently got married and now his wife cheated on him nothing else.
After sometime we reached at Tae's house I rushed inside and saw Dahyun and Yoongi Oppa there.

Dahyun : "Y/N"

Y/N : "Where is he?"

Yoongi : "In his room."

Dahyun : "We tried to talk but he said everything is fine and he wants to be alone."

Yoongi : "That's why we thought we should call you

Yoongi : "That's why we thought we should call you.....he'll only listen to you."

Y/N : "Okay.....I'll go and talk to him."

Yoongi Oppa and Dahyun nodded.
I looked back at Jungkook.

Y/N : "Jungkook Thank you for driving me here. You should go home now and take rest."

Jungkook nodded his head.
I went upstairs in Tae's room.

*Jungkook's POV*

I saw Y/N going upstairs.
Dahyun : "I hope Tae feels better after talking to her as she is the only one who can comfort him. I didn't expect this from Rosé."

Yoongi : "Ya...but I guess everything happens for a reason."

Dahyun : "What do you mean?"

Yoongi : "Honestly I always wanted Tae and Y/N to be together and I feel destiny also wants that."

Dahyun : "I also loved when they were together. They really are made for each other."

What?? Y/N dated this guy? Then why did they break up? From Y/N's behavior it seems like they are on good terms.