CH.38

Jungkook : "No, I am just here to take Y/N with me."

Taehyung : "Well as you know she is sleeping and I am sure you don't want to disturb her."

*Jungkook's POV*

Well he is right I guess she will feel relaxed and fresh after taking a nap then I can talk to her.

Jungkook : "I'll have coffee."

Taehyung nodded and left. After like 5min he came back with two cups of coffee and gave me one.

Taehyung : "Here, be careful its hot."

Jungkook : "Thanks and I am sorry for my foolish behaviour earlier."

Taehyung : "Its okay

Taehyung : "Its okay. I expected this as we were never on good terms even in university."

Again University why don't I remember anything about it?
Jungkook : "Yeah....."

Taehyung : "So...what happened?"

I was a bit taken back as i didn't expected him to ask me this.

Jungkook : "Nothing...just some misunderstanding."

Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung : "I knew you wouldn't tell me anything but I just want to tell you that as you know that me and Y/N we both loved each other back then but she chose you upon me....."

She did??

Taehyung : "I know she never really say anything but I guess no one knows her as much I do and one thing is sure that this is the first time in have seen her like this. If she is like this that clearly means she is hurt....a lot."

Jungkook : "I didn't do anything on purpose and it is really misunderstanding."

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

Taehyung : "I don't know anything so I am no one to judge you or her."

Then we both stopped talking and as I finished my coffee

Taehyung : "I think you should go home now."