:Click:

I awoke in the morning, ready to go explore the town. I got dressed and debated wether or not to put on makeup. Mabel and Dipper were already gone. It was 11 am, and I believe I heard Mabel mumbling to Dipper something about not waking her too early. I went downstairs and was greeted by Uncle Stan's cashier Wendy. She casually read a magazine behind the counter. I walked past and heard the fluttering of a page. "Be careful out there kid, some people are crazy." She called out. I turned back to face the red head, her eyes peered over the page. They reflected danger. "Okay." I squeaked and went to open the door. Uncle Stan stood on the other side. He looked at me and grumbled. "Be back before sundown." He said quietly, patting my shoulder. I nodded and scurried out. I headed towards the town, looking in the forest with a smile. I still had to check that out, that's for sure.

When I arrived in town, I realized how... old it was. I shrugged and wandered around, peeking inside the shops. Inside an arcade were many kids scattered around and a few teens. I thought about introducing myself, but a knot of anxiety hit me quick. I straightened up and frowned. What the hell? I don't usually get anxiety. I noticed someone behind the teenagers watching me. It was another teen. His hair covered one eye, and one was staring at me. I got a weird vibe and anxiety hit again. I backpedaled out, fleeing was fast as I could. That kid was intimidating that's for sure.

I began to scratch at my arm after an itch. It was odd because it didn't seem to go away, so I kept going. After a moment it left. I shook my head and continued to venture the town. After a few more hours I decided to head back to the shack. I couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me while I walked back. The forest seemed to creep closer. Instead of a friend, it was an enemy trying to take me. My heart began to race as I tried to keep myself walking steadily. I wasn't 12 and scared of the woods. I was 16. After a moment I turned and saw something move in the forest. I booked it, running all the way to the shack.

"Ow." I hissed realizing I scratched my arm so deep I drew blood. I pulled my hand away from my arm and examined it. It had been three weeks since I came here, and I've seemed to develop an anxiety disorder or something. I've never had anxiety, which was weird. I'm not nervous either. Uncle Ford walked into the kitchen and noticed it too. "What's up kid?" He asked. I turned to him and sighed. "I don't know... I just.." he gently grabbed my left arm and looked it over. "Anxiety?" He asked. I shrugged. "I really don't know. I went out and looked over the town, and then I started scratching."  He nodded and smiled at me. "I'll see if I can help. I've dealt with something like this before."
"You have?" I asked in relief. He nodded and left me sitting at the table to go grab something. I don't know where he goes, I just know he has a secret room somewhere. Probably to keep his science experiments in or something. He came back with cream and a pen.

Uncle Ford opened the bottle and dumped some cream in his hand. It was an odd shade of blue. "Just slather this on your arm to let it heal, and whenever the urge to scratch begins..." he handed me the pen. "Use this. It'll give you somewhat the same type of release." I clicked it and smiled. My arm seemed to feel better instantly with the cream. I took the bottle from him and examined the contents. It was just a small mason jar with this cream. "So, what's in it?" I asked. "And what is it?" Ford stood up. "My own secret concoction. If you need more I can make some easily." He said with a wink. I nodded slowly and decided not to press into it. Who knows, maybe Uncle Ford runs a meth lab and that's what's in it. It's not my business. "Thank you Uncle Ford." I said smiling. He nodded and went on his way. I looked at the pen and clicked it some more.

"Uh, (Y/n)..." Dipper said quietly from his bed. I looked up from my drawing on my arm. "Yeah?" I said. "What're you drawing?" He asked. I looked down and shrugged. "Dunno. It's just better than scratching myself I guess." He nodded and stared before going back into his book. Mabel was already asleep. "So..." I said. "Have you went into the forest before?" I asked continuing my drawing. "Yeah, Mabel and I know them like we know each other."
"Ah so not at all." I smirked and could feel Dipper glaring at me. "Shut up. Anyway, why do you ask?"
"I wanted to go check them out and was hoping maybe you two would like to chaperone me." I said with a coy smile. "So you need big boy, strong Dipper with you tomorrow?" He asked smiling. "No I need crackhead Mabel to scare away the demons and you along with to whine about it." Dipper huffed and then nodded. "Alright, you may be onto something. We'll wanna go early in the morning though because it's supposed to be really hot tomorrow."
"Sounds like a plan. Goodnight."
"Goodnight (Y/n)."

I pulled my pen away from my arms. I drew a funky sigil with a triangle in the middle. My arm was covered in eyes as well. I thought they looked cool. I rolled over and closed my eyes, ready to go to sleep. I had put my pen on the floor beside me.

After a few minutes of almost going to sleep, I heard the pen click.