Introductions Part 1

Shippuden ages and appearances. Part one arks.

Normal P.O.V

Naruto Uzumaki. Casefile sensitive. Before mental split.

We found him as a child. After some villagers tortured him mentally. He became broken. So broken that he took the first offer that came to him and trusted us blindly. The root organization brought him in for testing. The point of the test was to create a super-soldier that could do everything and could be in whatever mood was needed and be able to focus on millions of things at a time. The experiment failed and his mind was split into eight, not including the demon inside him. This created an advanced form of dissociative personality disorder aka multiple personality disorder. It was like he was eight people rolled into one. For more information on after the mental split check casefile under codename octopus.

Before metal testing, he was sad and broken not to mention lonely. He had only one person he respected and had a bond with was Sasuke Uchiha. They did not speak though and quickly became rivals. He saved Hinata Hyuuga from some bullies at a young age. The young Hyuuga developed an attraction for the boy but this is irrelevant. After root took him in he trained with Sai. They became fast and close friends. They both trained under Danzo Shimura. He had no major accomplishments before being taken in.

Danzo looked at the file before him. He put it away and picked up a similar file.

Octopus. Formerly known as Naruto Uzumaki. Version: Naruto. Casefile sensitive. After mental split.

After mental testing failed his mind was split into eight different personalities. It was such an advanced version of multiple personality disorder that each personality was like a completely different person with different DNA. Each personality has a casefile. Be sure to check them. Each personality has its own look and clothing style. They even have different hair lengths and colors plus eye colors. Each is good at something the other is not good at. They all have specialties. They are all incredibly intelligent. They all prefer a different nickname. This particular file is for Naruto. The first personality. Happy go lucky and stupid but at the same time incredibly smart. He acts dumb because that's what he likes to do but he really is quite intelligent. He has spiky blond hair and blue eyes. Each personality is good friends with Sai. Naruto has taken an interest in Kiba Inuzuka.  Naruto's specialty is fūinjutsu. He is well versed in everything though. His most used and favorite Jutsu is shadow clone Jutsu. He takes the standard Anbu missions. He does not like Sakura Haruno and enjoys being a rival to Sasuke Uchiha. He also enjoys the company of Kakashi. He is grateful to Danzo Shimura for taking him in. He is incredibly loyal. Favorite food is ramen. Anbu mask is always an octopus but the armor changes between personalities. Naruto uses standard armor.

Danzo sighed and put the file down. There was a knock at his office door.

"You may enter," Danzo said.

The door opened and two masked men in standard Anbu armor entered. One man had a tiger mask and the other had an octopus mask.

"State code names," Danzo spoke.

"Tiger." Said a slightly emotionless voice coming from behind the tiger mask.

"Octopus." Said a lively voice coming from behind the octopus mask.

"State true names and take off masks," Danzo said.

"Sai." The first man said as he took off his tiger mask and placed it on the table. He had black hair and very pale skin. His eyes were black.

"Naruto Uzumaki. Version: Naruto." The other man said as he took off his octopus mask and placed it on the table. He had spiky blond hair and tan skin. His eyes were blue.