Introductions part 2

Normal P.O.V 

"I need to catch up on what normal people are like. Let's go to the library and read some of those human emotion books." Kunai said.

"Sounds good," Sai spoke as they walked.

On the way to the library, nothing much was said as usual.

They walked into the library. It had millions of shelves of billions of books. You could smell the aroma of paper and it was like someone sprayed cashmere woods everywhere. It wasn't very pleasant to Kunai but something within him was dying to get out. The environment was calling to someone. Kunai tried to repress it since he really needed to find out what emotion he is supposed to be having.

"My time is limited. This place is insanely bonded with another part of me." Ai said.

"I had guessed," Sai said.

They both grabbed some books about human psychology and emotions. They sat in some bean bags in the back of the library and started reading.

"What is the point of sadness?" Kunai asked.

"I'm not sure Kun. It seems pointless just like fear." Ai said.

"This says that we are supposed to smile when happy. This says we are supposed to be happy." Kunai said.

"Why smile?" Sai asked.

"To put people at ease I suppose?" He answered.

"The only emotion I'm feeling right now is confusion," Sai said.

"Yeah me-" Naruto was interrupted by a pain in his head. He got up and started to walk to a nearby bathroom.

"Well, it was good seeing you, Kun." Sai waved knowing someone else was taking over.

Kunai waved.

Ten minutes later.

A man came back into the library. He was slightly pale but not very. He had short wavy shiny silver hair with one long strand of hair in the front of his face that reached to his left eye that was dark black. His eyes were a deep calculating green that could peer into your soul. He wore an olive green cashmere cardigan that was worn over a wine red shirt. He had a pair of half-frame reading glasses. He picked up a couple of books and sat next to Sai.

"Welcome, Aldrich," Sai said.

"Salutations Sai." The man said in a dark and buttery smooth voice.

"How are you?" Sai asked.

"Just fine thank you. Oh dear, I forgot something. Please excuse me won't you?" The man said before walking away and coming back five minutes later. Now he had a teacup in his hand. He sat down and put the teacup on the table next to him.

"Forgot your tea?" Sai asked.

"Indeed." The man said before taking a sip. It was green tea.

Octopus. Formerly known as Naruto Uzumaki. Version: Aldrich. Casefile sensitive. After mental split.

After mental testing failed his mind was split into eight different personalities. It was such an advanced version of multiple personality disorder that each personality was like a completely different person with different DNA. Each personality has a case file. Be sure to check them. Each personality has its own look and clothing style. They even have different hair lengths and colors plus eye colors. Each is good at something the other is not good at. They all have specialties. They are all incredibly intelligent. They all prefer a different nickname. This particular file is for Aldrich. The third personality. Smart and calculating not to mention philosophical. He is very kind but is not afraid to fight if necessary. He is everything but lazy. He is incredibly intelligent. His IQ is 462. He is off the charts. Even though he is the smartest man in the village he is quite forgetful. He is very insightful. So much that its almost like he can see into the future. He has silver hair with one long black strand of hair that reaches to the side of his left eye. Aldrich has taken an interest in Kakashi. Aldrich's specialty is diplomacy. When that does not work his specialty is genjutsu and ninjutsu. His most used and favorite Jutsu is sly mind affect technique and mist servant technique and lightning dragon attack. It is said he can use sigh of the yellow dragon but it has never been proven. If this is the case then he is incredibly dangerous as this technique is one of the most powerful lightning Jutsu in existence. It is forbidden. He takes intel capturing missions. Meaning he must capture the targets intel no matter the cost. He thinks Sakura Haruno is an idiot. He does not respect idiots. He believes Sasuke has much potential and is a smart man but is held back by his thirst for revenge. He thinks Kakashi is a humorous and intelligent person who can be serious when need be. He loves being around Kakashi because they are so much alike. He truly respects Kakashi and trusts him. He hates Danzo. He does not trust Danzo and we believe he will not stay loyal for much longer. Favorite food is Tsukemono pickles. He absolutely loves green tea with a side of matcha green tea cookies. Anbu mask is always an octopus but the armor changes between personalities. Aldrich uses a suit and tie and he uses genjutsu to make his mask look like someone's face. The suit is used as something to make people trust him so he can extract intel peacefully. He does always have his genjutsu and ninjutsu if something goes wrong.