Volunteer work

Normal P.O.V

"What to do now?" She asked herself.

Yua thought for a bit before deciding she wasn't that hungry right now. She walked to the hospital to do her usual volunteer work. She walked in the front doors of the hospital and was greeted by a lady in usual doctors' clothing.

"Hello, Yua!" The lady greeted happily.

"Hey, Dr. Emiko." Yua greeted back.

"Are you here to do your volunteer work?" The lady asked.

"Yep. What do you got for me?" Yua asked as she took her doctor's coat from a seal. She put her normal flannel jacket in another seal.

"Well, there is one man who got bitten by a very dangerous snake in the forest of death. Then we have an elderly woman who broke her left arm and her hip after falling down. We have a girl who went into the forest of death. Anko found her and brought her here. Apparently one of the tigers got to her. The injuries aren't very serious though. She was very lucky Anko found her. She said as she described the cases.

"I should probably help the man with the snakebite first before it gets worse," Yua said. Emiko nodded and led Yua to the man's room. He was just a civilian.

"Emiko what was a civilian doing in the forest of death?" Yua asked.

"I have no idea." She said.

Yua sighed and walked in.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"I'm your doctor for today," Yua said.

"But your just a child. You probably don't even have medical training." The man said.

"Your just a civilian with no shinobi training yet you still entered the forest of death." Yua retorted.

"What's that supposed to mean brat!" The man said angrily.

"It means it was stupid of you to go into the most dangerous area of Konoha that is strictly for high-level shinobi training. I was trained personally under lady Tsunade of the sannin. I know what I'm doing. Now shut up and show me where the snake bit you." She commanded. The man sneered before flipping his arm over. On the underside of his arm were two giant holes.

"Jeez, you got bit by one of the giant snakes. Uh oh." She said as she examined the bite.

"What?" He asked.

"Unfortunately the venom has gone straight into your vein. This is going to hurt but it's necessary." Yua said as she pulled out her tanto blade.

"Wait what are you doing?" The man asked nervously.

Yua put the tanto to the veins that were near the snake bite and cut into them.

"It's called bloodletting." She said.

She put her hand up to the newly opened cut and her hand glowed blue. As she did the blood started flowing like a fountain.

"I'm going to bleed out!" He yelled.

"Shutup," Yua said.

She kept the blood flowing. The man's body quickly turned pale.

She stopped and then she held her other hand to the wound. It glowed blue and the cut healed and so did the snake bites.

"Alright, you should be fine." She said as she sheathed her tanto.

Yua walked out and Emiko walked over.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"I had to empty a lot of blood. The snake bite was more venomous than any other and it got into the bloodstream. You're going to have to give him more blood. It's also a mess in there. Other than that he will be fine." Yua explained.