𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 5: 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕴𝖋 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕯𝖎𝖊

"Princess Elizabeth and Princess Y/n I have come to you both back to the Kingdom of Liones," Golgius said

He places out his hand, expecting us to take it. "Hey, not so fast your gonna have to go through the Captain of scraps disposal first!" Hawk jumps in but Golgius kicks him making him bounce around the room.

"Hawks no!" Elizabeth exclaimed. Golgius ignores her and rips the cover off of Sir Meliodas.

"Now then seems pretty pointless to keep that sword any longer. So I shall take it with me." Golgius said as he gripped the Dragan sword that was still in Sir Meliodas's hand.

"Stop! What are you doing to Sir Meliodas!" I yell. Golgius takes Sir Meliodas's sword out of his hand.

"It's mine now you've no use for it.." Golgius said.

Sir Meliodas grabbed his sword back. "Impossible no one could survive after this much poison!" Doctor Dana said.

'Sir Meliodas is alive!' I thought happily.

"Too stubborn to die I see? But you will release this sword!" Golgius yelled.

I felt a dark aura surround us and the harsh wind blew on us. As tension filled the air between Golgius and Sit Meliodas.

"Even if I die, this sword is the one thing I'll never let go of because it's the only way I could ever atone my sin." Sir Meliodas said.

"Sir Meliodas..." I trail off. "Spout all the nonsense you wish but the princesses and your weapon will be mine!" Golgius said.

Sir Meliodas glared at Golgius but something was different he had dark resist black eyes instead of his normal emerald green and had a mark on his forehead.

Golgius jumped out the window. "I- um I'm sorry for asking but is that really you standing there Sir Meliodas?" I ask.

He turns around, and he's back to normal. " It's me! Hey Y/n! Hey Elizabeth! Hey Porky!" Sir Meliodas said with his happy expression.

"Oh thank goodness! Your back to your usual self again!" I exclaimed happily.

"Except that he called me porky for some reason," Hawk said.

Sir Meliodas looked around. "Hey, where are we right now?" He asked.

"Oh, we're at Dalmally, which is right near Baste Prison," Elizabeth told Sir Meliodas.

"Who was that weirdo?" Sir Meliodas asked. " A holy knight named Golgius," Hawk answered.

"And it seems as if he's after Elizabeth, Y/n, and that broken sword of yours." Hawk continued.

"The doctor was working with him too." Hawk looks towards Doctor Dana but he was gone.

"He left to come on!" Said Hawk going to run after Doctor Dana only to be held back by his ear being pulled by me.