𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 6: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖒 𝕺𝖋 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

"They both seem to think the other is a Holy Knight!' Hawk said looking at Lady Diane and Sir Meliodas

"It can be. Both of you have to stop it! Now that's enough!" I yell at them.

They both snap out of their illusion and they both look at us. "Princess, what are you doing here?" Lady Diane asks me.

"We should be asking you that!" Hawk yelled. "Captain you're here? Where's that Holy Knight? She asks.

Sir Meliodas looks around, "Hey, you're right!" Sir Meliodas said.

The child runs toward Lady Diane, "Poor big lady! Are you all alright?" He asks Lady Diane.

Lady Diane crouches and smiles at him. "Yeah, you're okay? You're still here," Lady Diane told the kid.

"Yeah," The boy said as he nodded and a bell rang again.

"Everybody is gone again." Lady Diane said looking around as the bell rung again. "That Holy knight!" Sir Meliodas said.

I run over, "Sir Meliodas. No!" I said going over to the child. "Come on your in danger here," I told the poor child.

"You're hiding everyone from me again!" Lady Diane yells as she attacks Sir Meliodas.

The boy runs to what I can presume is his father. "I'm so scared! I don't wanna die!" He cries as he hugs his father. His movements causing the bell to ring...

"I'll protect you I swear! Even if it means trading my life for yours!" I yell out to the kid.

"You'd do that?" The man asks me, "Yes! I would," I answer wholeheartedly.

"Touching to see a princess who actually cares!" I hear someone say behind me, turning I see a person in armor shaped like a bug.

"But is that truly what you would do? Or is it an empty promise?" She asks me as she takes out her whip and many insects fly over.

"I don't believe it another holy knight!" Hawk said. "Storm Rondo! Now my little beatles their flesh is yours to tear with your sharp wings and horns!" The holy knight said laughing.

"No, I'm scared don't let it get me!' The boy said as he ran away. "That kid's whining is really annoying! You die first!" Storm Rondo said as she flings her whip at the boy.

The insects' circle around the boy like a tornado. "Let me see 'Even if I have to trade my life for yours'. Was that the phrase? For all your brave platitudes, you didn't actually expect to follow through with it did you?" Storm Rondo said to me.

'It's not a lie, I'll keep my promise!' I thought as I walked forward to the boy.

"What really?" I hear Storm Rondo say but I pay no mind to her. I wince as I enter the tornado, the insects piercing my skin causing wounds to form.