𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 4: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

"The Ten Commandments. Locked away since ancient times, the hand-picked troops by the Demon King himself. They've been freed from a 3,000-year-old seal, and that caused those monsters to start moving again. Is that what you're telling me?" King Arthur said.

"Dont blame you, for not believing it. But everything I've said is true," Meliodas said.

"That's true, if we didn't see that monster with our own eyes, that story wouldn't be true," A knight agreed.

"To think that ancient Brittania had monsters like that roaming the continent. It's terrifying," Another knight said.

"If they made those things, that means the Ten Commandments are even stronger right captain? And if that's true how will any of us stand a chance against that kind of power," Diane said.

"My goodness. Even the form of Hendrikson we faced seemed almost sweet by comparison. Right, Gowther?" Slader said with Gowther in his armor sleeve.

"Seems to me like you guys are forgetting something. With Meliodas's attack move, we can take anybody down right?" Hawk said.

Yes! That's right! Absolutely, Sir Pig!" Arthur said. "Sir Pig?" Hawk asked. "That attack was incredible!" King Arthur said making Meliodas laugh.

"It wasn't really my attack though. It's more like Lostvayne's special ability. And it's called Physical Clone," Meliodas said using the sword's ability causing four Meliodas's to appear.

"I can't believe how many of him there are. Is all of this some kind of illusion?" I asked.

"I wonder if it is," Meliodas smirked before they all pounced on me."W-wait!" I yelped.

Two were groping my breast and kissing my cheeks, two underneath my skirt sucking on the skin and one groping my behind.

"No...I...um..." I whimpered out before I fell them being ripped away from me. Diane and Slader beating all of them up. "If Meliodas's power level is around 3,370, then that means five of him will be over 16,00,"

"Hold up, other than the real Meliodas all the others have a power level a little higher than 420," Hawk said.

"Allow me to explain. When having a clone the power is diluted, falling short behind the host. For example, one clone will be half of the original, or 1,685. If there are four clones, they'll have a fourth of the host's power levels, which comes up to 420," Merlin explained.

"If that's the case, doesn't that make them all pretty weak?" Hawk asked. "Well yes, numerically speaking. And yet Captain's full counter, is a technique, regardless of his power level, can deflect all magical power, while approximating using zero of his own," Merlin explained.

"Oh, that's cool," Hawk said. "There is no scared treasure that fits the Captain than Lostvayne," Merlin said.

"Lady Y/n, what's wrong?" Slader asked. "I guess I really wanted to let Meliodas know that I can be useful. But in the end, I was just in shock and I couldn't do a single thing," I said.

"I must implore you. Don't say that, or it was undermining my claim as a Holy Knight of Liones," Slader said making me gasp.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that, it's more obvious than before. I trained and trained and yet I still get frightened, it's like I need my emotions ripped away from me,"

And Meliodas doesn't need me at all, just Elizabeth and I guess I can't do anything about it," I explained.

I hear something and by the time I look over huge blast comes my way almost making me fly away. "Lady Y/n!" Slader yelled.

I soon felt a familiar pair of arms around me, I look up. "Meliodas," I smiled.

"Seventy-two steps, huh?" An unfamiliar voice spoke

"Seventy-two steps, huh?" An unfamiliar voice spoke. "I thought it'd take seventy steps to get here. But I guess I'm out of practice over 3,000 years."

"Your Galand, of The Ten Commandments!" Meliodas said, Lostvayne out in hand.

"It's been a while, Meliodas. Just as I suspected, it is you, isn't it? After all the time that has passed, you're still in that form." Galand laughed evilly.

"How..can such a monster assist?" Diane asked frightened. "Merlin, I think my magical eye is broken." "Why is that?" Merlin asked.

"It's just that, this can't be right. A power level of 26,000?" Hawk said as one of Galands eyes turned an evil shade of green.

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

Quick Ad! So you guys should get The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross! It's so good! Here you go, my edited version up top

Get it on either IOS or Android! (And no I'm not sponsored but they should sponsor me. I'm just saying 🤷)