𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 15: 𝖀𝖓𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕶𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

Hawk, Elizabeth, and I walked back to the tavern to see only Diane. Sir Meliodas, Sir King, and Sir Ban nowhere to be seen.

Elizabeth and I walked inside to find an empty tavern. I was looking out the window of the tavern, "Why isn't he back?" I mumbled.

I heard a knock on the door, "Hello are you open?" I heard a man say. I gasped surprised.

Elizabeth and I rush open to the door. "Welcome, Sir!" Elizabeth greeted smiling before gasping. It's the same man Sir Meliodas fought at the Vaizel fighting festival.

"Your Cain arent you? You and Sir Meliodas fought in Vaizel isn't that right?" I asked.

"My word could I be dreaming right now? N/n and Liz!" Cain said crying. I gasped, causing my earring to jingle. "Huh?"

Elizabeth quickly invited him in, and they started chatting

Elizabeth quickly invited him in, and they started chatting. "I see so Meliodas survived? I'm so glad to hear that," Cain said as Elizabeth poured him a drink.

I passed the mug towards Cain, "Here." I said softly smiling. "Sorry about that. Hate to trouble two princesses." Cain said. "It's fine,"

Cain takes a sip of the ale. "Still I was surprised when I saw you two. Your noble features, soft voice are so like Liz" Cain said to Elizabeth.

Cain looks at me. "And you were just as beautiful as N/n and she had a very soft voice just like you. I really had thought Liz and N/n came back to life," He said.

"If those girls were still alive they'd be two women in their prime by now," Cain said.

"Oh were they your daughters by any chance?" I asked kindly, and Cain shakes his head.

"N/n was a nickname, she had the name as you Y/n, same goes for Liz it was short for Elizabeth," Cain said.

"What?" I asked. "Liz was Meliodas's wholehearted best friend while N/n was Meliodas's fiancee," Cain said.

I looked down. 'Fiancee. Sir Meliodas had a Fiancee?'

 Sir Meliodas had a Fiancee?'