𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 7: 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖉

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

"Come on Diane, don't give me a heart attack like that! It's me, King!"

"What your King?" Diane asked him with a confused expression. "That's right you got it!"

Diane just laughed. "Oh, you must be kidding. I know King and he's not a tiny little boy like you. He's like a scruffy, popish blimp of a guy, " Diane said.

"I mean yeah that can be true..." Sir King said sheepishly. "Hey there Diane. Are you still half asleep?" Meliodas asked.

"Meliodas!" Diane said happily. "That's weird, when did she stop calling you by your title?" Hawk asked.

"Uh, Diane are you alright? You're acting strange," I questioned curiously while Meliodas groped my breast.

"Hm? And who are you? Letting Meliodas grab you like that?!" Diane asked angrily.

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

"Memory loss? It must be short-term amnesia caused by blunt force trauma to the head, " Lady Merlin said with her body.

"Whoa! Merlin, how'd you get your body back?" Hawk asked. "I didn't. This is just an illusion to make things a bit easier," Lady Merlin said.

"I guess that makes sense, " Hawk said. "It's so strange, she forgets the rest of us but Meliodas. Why is that?"

"It's been a long time since she's called me Meliodas instead of Captain though, " Meliodas said.

"Poor King, you should've seen how pale he was. And I had come close, I was almost this close to being eaten alive!" Hawk said.

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

"Hmm, she's continuing to lose more memories?" Lady Merlin asked to make sure.

"Yes exactly! It's not just me she's forgotten, the captain too!" Sir King said in his human form.

"Hold on a second, I'm pretty sure back when I first met Diane she called me by my first name," Meliodas said.

"For now, let's just observe her, " Lady Merlin said.

"Oberserve! My best friend is forgetting her whole life right before our eyes. What if there's no way to get her memories back?"

"I'm sorry princess, but at this point in time, we don't know what causing these memories to vanish

"I'm sorry princess, but at this point in time, we don't know what causing these memories to vanish. Us watching could give us a key clue as to what's triggering it," Merlin's voice rang from the orb.

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

"What do you mean she's not here!?" Sir King asked worriedly. "Well...she left in a rush without saying anything, " A knight informed.

"Where could she be?" Sir King asked. "Well that's easy," Sir Gowther said walking towards us with Slader.

"Where she used to live before joining The Seven Deadly Sins, " Sir Gowther said.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Sir King asked. "I erased her memories using my Lost World ability, " Sir Gowther said.

"Wanting to learn about emotions, I manipulated Guila's memories. Diane strongly condemned me from doing so and said: " If you think memories are something you can just change you've got another thing coming!

So as a test, I erased hers. And as I predicted, they were quite easily removed. Memories are nothing but simple bits of information, that's all." Sir Gowther said.

"You miserable little-! How could you do that to somebody's mind?!" Sir King said as tears were filling up his eyes.

"For someone who looks human you lack quite the soul," I said glaring at the pink-haired doll.

"Easy King, " Meliodas said. Sor King turned into his fairy form. "Gowther I'm upset and I shouldn't have said those things. Maybe you can at least tell me this. What feelings did you experience when you erased her memories?" Sir King asked.

"What do you mean? I'm not sure I understand your question. To by the way the recollection of somebody, feelings aren't necessary at all, " Sir Gowther said.

"They're not necessary, huh?" Sir King said sadly. "Huh? What's wrong? Why are you angry?" Sir Gowther asked.

"Gowther!" Slader scolded. "I'm not angry about this. But I'm genuinely disappointed in you."

"Because a person's heart... Isn't a plaything!" Sir King cried out launching Sir Gowther into a pillar with his scared treasure.

"Captain, I'm going after Diane even if I have to-"

"Come don't just stand there. We'll look for her right now!" Meliodas said as we ran past the halls.

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

We are on Hawk's mom discussing what locations Diane could've run off to. 'Oh, I hope she's okay, wherever she is.'

"So where do you think we should start?" Sir King asked. "Before Diane joined the Sins, she was still living in her hometown," Meliodas said.

"Hold on, you don't mean, "

"The Giant race's homeland, Megadoza." Meliodas said.

"I'll be on my way. And I swear Diane, I will get your memories back, " Sir King said.

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

Heyy, I know it's been a year. But it's just been stressful, since I'm 2 days before graduating high school. Anyways I tried to get this out on Sunday then late at night Monday but then Wattpad decided to update and mess up the whole thing. But it's here now! Hope you enjoy 💗