𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 2: 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕱𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑

________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_______________

Everyone was waiting for Ban on the hill early in the morning. I was chatting with Diane before Ban walks up.

"Sorry to keep you-" "Hey Ban!" Hawk interrupted, "Huh?"

"You're the only one late for this party!" Hawk said gesturing to the crowd.

"Damn it, Captain! Just what the hell is going on here? What's with all these freaking spectators!" "Don't ask me. I don't know. By the time I got out here, they were already gathering and getting hyped up."

"How in the world would they- Hey! Master!" "Hmm?" "Is this your doing?! You were listening to my conversation with the Captain weren't you?!"

"Sure. It's a fight after all. What could be better than an audience cheering you on?"

"How dare you try to turn my fight into some damn festival," Ban said enraged.

"Ban, I beg you, please don't be so hard on Hawk. When he heard you two discussing it, he asked all of us to come and watch, "

"Because to Hawk and the rest of us as well, you and Meliodas are dear to us, we couldn't bear it if anything happened to you," I said sincerely

"Y/n." "Hm?" "At this point, it's no need to spell it out for him, you know," Hawk said.

"Fox Sin of Greed Ban, have you forgotten?" Merlin said walking towards the two.

"As it clearly states in The Seven Deadly Sins' Seven Codes, Article Six, 'Any fight to the death between fellow sins, must be stopped by the other sins in concert.'"

"In other words, if you and the captain here are planning to fight to the death for real...then the four of us have to use all our might to stop you, " Merlin stated and said sins got ready to fight if need be.

"So it's like that, huh? Hey Merlin, I dare you to say that again, " Ban said eyes narrowing with a dark look behind them. "We'll stop you, " Merlin said and Sir Ban smirked.

"Sounds like fun," Ban grunted and everyone gasped.

"But right now, my business is only here with the captain, so you gawkers can shut up and back off. You could have saved all the fuss. I'm not planning to fight to the death, " Ban said making me sigh in relief.

"Seven Deadly Sins' Seven Codes, Article Five, " Sir Ban said making the sins sigh in relief.

"Any bad blood existing between fellow sins must be settled through a fight,' Huh. Well, then. Now we won't do anything uncivilized," Merlin smirked.

"Wow, who knew we had a code like that?" Meliodas asked, "You were the one who thought it up, Captain!" King informed.

"In that case, if you're going to fight, then do it no-holds-barred. Perfect Cube!" Lady Merlin said and a large purple see-through cupe appeared in the air that held Meliodas and Ban.