4

Once they had both walked inside the main building and met up with their companies respective models, they made their way back from backstage and to their seats.

As Nathalie passed Alexandre, he had cast her a sweet smile paired with a flirtatious wink.

As they arrived at their seats Nathalie could see Gabriel was already seated and so was Alexandres boss, Nicolas Ghesquière.

Once the show had begun Nathalie had started to zone out once again.

She had thought back to her lunch with Alexandre, and had thought how wonderful it had been  with someone really paying full attention to her and giving their utmost attention and care.

She missed those time where Gabriel would to the same.

No.

She had to move on.

Yes, Gabriel had given her affection, but he hadn't gone as far as Alexandre.

She was finally starting to realize how she felt.

She had fallen for Alexandre.

Yes they had only known each other for 6 hours but that didn't matter.

If she knew love when she saw it, she knew that Alexandre had developed feelings for her.

This was her decision.

She had decided to take her chance and go for the gentleman who reciprocated her affections.

Maybe she could finally have some fun outside of work and go for romantic dinners in the night lights of Paris, and she would be able to have someone to talk to for the oncoming shows.

This was going to be amazing.

But before she could finish her day dreaming she had been pulled from out of her head by Gabriel, who was whispering in to her ear on how terrible the choice of color on one of the models had been and how it completely clashed with their skin tone and the accessories.

She had to stifle a small giggle because of this.

At least he was enjoying himself by making fun of the other designers clothing.

It was time for the agreste line to come onto the runway.

She could feel that Gabriel was tense, but To be brutally honest with herself, Nathalie would have to admit she felt rather tense as well.

Until she felt a warm touch to her left hand.

She glanced over to her left just as Alexandre had linked their two pinkie fingers together and gave her hand a little squeeze.

As Nathalie squeezed back she looked right up into his hazel eyes, before turning her head back to the runway but still leaving their fingers intertwined.

She could feel her heart beating like a drum inside of her chest.

She was the best show she had ever been to.

Once the third quarter had cone to a close Nathalie untangled her fingers and gave Alexandre an apologetic look as she walked over to Gabriel. 

Once they were in the hall, Gabriel had given Nathalie a bit of a puzzled look.

She had said that nothing was happening between this Louis Vuitton PA.

But the odds were stacked against that, he had seen the way she blushed, the way they looked into each others eyes.

And Gabriel knew.

Those were the looks, the looks he gave Nathalie everyday whilst she was using the miraculous.

But once they had fixed it, she had started drifting from him, he missed touching her and being able to hold her in his arms.

If only he had had the guts to tell her then, that he had fallen head over heels for her.

But now, it looked like she was taken and long gone, completely out of his reach.

"Goodbye sir, I'm going backstage to inform Adrien of the last quarters schedule"

"Alright Nathalie, I shall meet you back at our seats in the next 45 minutes"

"Thank you sir" she says as she turned around in her heel and left to go backstage.

Once she had gotten there she called Adrien over, and as she was talking to him she glanced to her right and saw Alexandre looking straight at her.

As soon as she saw him she put her head back down to face Adrien as she gave him the last of his scheduled times.

Once he had walked off with some of his modeling friends, Nathalie had turned around expecting to walk round to Alexandre but instead she was met with his gorgeous hazel eyes a few inches apart.

She had to do a bit of a double take because he was so close.

She could feel his breathing traveling down her neck, he smelt like chocolate and fresh mint.

It was intoxicating.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowds of people until they arrived back outside the doors to the main building.

"So Nat, we have 38 minutes, what do want to do" he asked as he checked his watch.

"Bold of you to assume that I want to do anything or that I don't have work to do now" she said she she folded her arms over her chest and stuck her nose up into the air.

"O-oh um... I-I'm terribly sorry Nat, I'll take you back inside immediately"

"No silly, I'm messing with you, I have a whole 37 minutes free!
Now, how about we take a walk,we've pretty much been sitting for the last 10 hours anyway"

"Well then, off we go. Where to?"

"Wherever the road takes us"

As they were walking it was starting to get a bit cold.

It was the middle of winter but Nathalie had made sure to bring her coat, but even that wasn't keeping her warm enough.

Her teeth started to chatter and her knuckles started to turn white.

"You alright?"

Yes, I'm f-f-fine"  she shivered.

So much for trying to hide it.

"Aw Nat, you're cold, here" he said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and held her tightly to his body.

"Come, why don't we stop for coffee and try to warm you up a bit?"

"Sure thing, there's a place just round the corner here, but we'll have to get it to go, otherwise we won't make it back in time"

"Just to let you know I'm still paying this time"

"Um no your not, you paid last time, I'm paying now and that's final" she said giving him an icy cold stare.

"Alright fine, but if there is going to be a next time I'm paying"

"Hey, do you what,I think there will definitely be a next time"

"Really?"

"Definitely" she said, as they bought their coffees and walked back with their hands intertwined.