6

After a while it had started to get cold out on the rooftop. So the pair had decided to move back inside where it was a lot warmer and felt cozy.

Once they arrived back into Nathalie's apartment Nathalie had gone to her bedroom and grabbed blankets and extra pillows for their movies and or series night.

After she had dumped the bundle of blankets and pillows down onto the couch she made her way to the kitchen with Alexandre on her tail.

"If you'd like to change you are more than welcome to, I have an old box of oversized T-shirts from Gabriel that I may as well put to use and I think I still have samples of the Men's winter collection, in the bottom of that box you should be able to find a few pairs of sweatpants" she said as she pointed to the cupboards.

" aww, thank you Nat, aren't you sweet" he said as he walked past her and have her a peck on the cheek and went to go look through the boxes.

"It's nothing, and I'm sorry, there's not much in the pantry for food, but I can always get us takeout?"

"Alright, I'm not fussed. Darling, where is the bathroom? I would like to go and change" he said as he held a pair of sweat pants, a Gabriel t- shirt and an extra jersey that he had probably also found in the bottom of the sample box.

"To the left, and then take a right, I'm going to order Chinese, is that good?"

"It's great" he said as he smiled and walked off down into the bathroom.

Once Nathalie had ordered their Chinese and sent her card details through, she made her way into her room to find something comfortable to wear.

After the pair had finished getting dressed they had both met in the lounge and stopped dead still and stared with deep red blushes covering their faces.

As Nathalie gawked at Alexandre, she had never seen him like this, he always looked so formally dressed and professional, but now he looked even more breathtaking.

He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants that had the Gabriel logo embroidered onto one of the pockets paired with a black Gabriel t-shirt that had the logo printed on the back.

What made him even hotter was that he wore a round pair of glasses to complete his relaxed look.

"You look cute" Nathalie said as she tapped him on the nose. "I like the glasses"

"Oh, these, well I only wear them when I'm at home and not at the office, contact lenses get tiring after a while"

"Hence why I still wear my frames!" She said as she pointed up up to her glasses.

" well Nat, you don't look to bad yourself" he said as he raises his eyebrows and licked his lips.

She was wearing a pair of black sweatpants with the Gabriel logo sewn down the side seams with a lilac t-shirt that has the Gabriel logo embroidered in white on the pocket.

She had her hair down and her glasses where a big askew.

He reached up to straighten them but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Oh, sorry, I'll get it" she said as she straightened her glasses and made her way to the door to collect their food.

But to her surprise it wasn't the delivery man, it was none other than Gabriel Agreste.

"Um... good evening sir" she said, raising her voice when she said sir to alert Alexandre.

"What brings you here so late on a Friday night?"

"Well I saw that you had left your tablet and one of your files, labeled GHI, so I just came here to return it to you before the weekend"

"Mmhm, that explains it, thank you" she said as she took the files and tablet.

"Enjoy your weekend, sir" she said as she reaches for the door handle.

"Just then, of course, Alexandre had to have tripped over the edge of the couch and landed with a thump and had made such a masculine growl.

"Nathalie, is there someone in here?!" He said as he put his hand on her door.

"Nope, there's no one here, it's probably just the wind blowing all of the trees"

"If you say so "

"Good evening sir, enjoy your weekend"

"Thank you Nathalie, you to" he said as he walked off down the corridor to the parking lot.

As he was making his way down, he passed a man who was carrying 4 boxes of Chinese food, he asked Gabriel whether he knew where apartment number 435 was, that was Nathalie's apartment.

If Gabriel knew his assistant well, he knew that she would never eat 4 boxes of Chinese.

If his speculations where correct, he bet that the guy who she claimed was only an acquaintance was there with her, in her apartment.

He had seen them walking around together and smiling and the guy who was with her even had the nerve to wink at her every now and then, he even swore that at the end of the show he saw their hands fall out of each other's grasp as they left the main building.

And if he had at least a semi decent vision he had sworn to god that he saw a faint lip stick outline on this mans left cheek.

He didn't want to jump to conclusions too quickly.

Maybe she was having friends over, or maybe she would freeze the rest.

But, oh god, did he hope that it wasn't some PA to the head designer of Louis Vuitton.

"I mean who puts gold on brown in the first place" he whispered to himself.

Once Nathalie had shut the door to her apartment and gone back to her lounge, she found Alexandre sitting in what looked like a literal birds nest.

He had taken every single one of the pillows and blankets and made them into an enormous nest like arrangement.

"Sorry, it wasn't the food,it was Gabriel, he came to drop off my missing files and tablet.

"Well then if the food hasn't arrived yet, why don't you come and join me and get comfortable?"

As Nathalie made her way over to Alexandre and the nest on her couch the doorbell rang.

"Oh well, that's probably the food"

As Nathalie made her way to the door and collected their food she went off to her kitchen to grab a battle of wine.

"Would you like some?"

"Of course I would Nat"

After Nathalie had bought everything to their nest she sat down and got comfortable before passing Alexandre his food and before grabbing hers off of the coffee table.