Left Behind [Kamado Tanjirou x OC]

This is an OC request!(Warning: mentions of suicide)

(Warning: mentions of suicide)

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Something always stayed the same for everyone.

And the thing that always stays the same is that the girl always seems to be ahead of Tanjirou.

From their strength,their intelligent,their strategy; it seems that to Tanjirou that the girl was way more ahead of him.

And it's true,Everytime Tanjirou was next to her all he could think about is how to finally catch up to her.

All he focused is about how he was lacking,how he desperately wanted to find what was exactly he was lacking in.

He didn't realize that he's beginning to make her as an object for him to try and take,he didn't realize that sooner and in the end,he Got left behind again.

~~

Something doesn't sit right for Tanjirou.

It was just like the same other day,slashing some demons with the "Kamaboko squad"
Trying to calm down Zenitsu who keep on crying and turning down request of Inosuke's to fight.

But the air around them felt different,almost completely foreign,even Both Zenitsu and Inosuke picked up upon it.

What was the reason?

Tanjirou tried to smell the problem,trying to find the core of it and banish it completely,Zenitsu keeps on trying to pick up upon the different sound while Inosuke tries to decipher it with his own way.

Is it a demon?

It was what the three of them thought at first,but Demons smell/sound is way more completely different than this

This feels more humane,more heavyweighted than some demons they've encountered.

It was when the three of them was sent to the butterfly estate that they finally could locate the source of this foreign thing.

A girl with her violet like hair that was tied into a messy pony tail,her face that seems so cold to the eyes of everyone,and the way a memancing aura keeps on surrounding her; although it contradicts the fact that she was helping the butterfly girls.

"Can you please lift me up? I wanna reach for that apple!"
A simple request from one of them had made the rest of them squeal in excitement
The girl nodded before picking her up to the air.

"Waahhh...so high! I'm next please!"
The fact that the girl was wearing a cold face that could scare away people,her eyes softened at the children surrounding her.

Tanjirou walked up to her,smile when she notice him and gave her the usual bright greeting.

It was then,a smile was plastered on the girl face as happiness dance along in red shades on her cheeks made it obvious that she was happy to see him.