Puppy love [Demon! Tanjirou Kamado]

👀 lmao I'm getting so much request for Tanjirou but I ain't complaining because this boi is THE BEST BOI

*Tanjirou can walk under the sun *

  ╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

It was the same day as ever for the (surname) (first name),her routine consisted:

Waking up in the morning,Getting ready,slay some demons,take a break,go home and rest.

Their goal was to be the next choosen pillar,that is why they had put all aside the things that could prevent them from getting slower to reach that goal.

They followed the boring routine quite religiously,scolding themselves if they ever miss a single training to become stronger

This endless cycle of a demon Slayer path had never been broken once,it was until a certain Girl with her demon big brother appeared in the life of (first name).

At first they were shocked to hear a demon alongside with a demon Slayer fighting together,but as Oyakata sama had given orders to all of the Demon Slayers to accept this new and weird concept,all of them cannot help but followed the rules.

They stumbled across the infamous Girl with a wooden box behind her back,she was in quite a shape,her forehead bleeding and so does her lower part of body,her knees and hands shaking from exhaustion,and thus they carried her to their humble of house to take care of her.

But the Demon hiding inside of the box could smell the overwhelming kindness from them,and he began to get attached to them without even knowing who they are.

And here is the present day,where Kamado Tanjirou had broken off the life cycle of (surname) (first name) with the help of his sister Kamado Nezuko.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Tanjirou! Don't touch that!"

"Tanjirou,are you alright? You shouldn't run around the halls!"

"Tanjirou,I'm holding these precious medicine bottle please don't cling onto me."

"Tanjirou my Haori! Don't steal that!"

Wherever (first name) go,Tanjirou always follows. Like a puppy in love,he never get tired from their constant scolding and keeps on clinging to them.

Nezuko thought that it was cute,not only that she also thinks that your response and the struggle to get mad at him is laughable.

One time you snapped a him,but ended up apologizing quickly after seeing his eyes full of tears staring at yours.

You were tired of Tanjirou constant presence,sure it was cute and nice to have a company but you needed time alone; not only that you need to train in this time right now and having Tanjirou clings on to you while you train is not comfortable.